┊015

──────═❀═──────『 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝟏𝟓 』──═❀═──━『 We can't escape 』

──────═❀═──────
『 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝟏𝟓 』
──═❀═──
『 We can't escape 』

this was a double update so check the previous chapter  unless u have already read it

With a shared glance, Sasuke and I knew that fleeing was our only option. As we hastily distanced ourselves from the menacing woman, the weight of Sakura's unconscious form in our arms urged us to move faster. We found refuge behind a sturdy tree, carefully laying Sakura down to shield her from harm.

"Sasuke, Misaki," Sakura murmured, her voice tinged with concern.

Our focus remained on our surroundings as we pulled the kunai from our flesh, the pain a sharp reminder of the danger we faced. I discarded the kunai with a forceful throw, while Sasuke's movements were more subdued, the strain evident in every motion.

"Are you okay?" Sakura's voice cut through the tension, but Sasuke swiftly silenced her with a gentle hand over her mouth.

Sasuke's eyes widened in alarm as I pushed Sakura behind him, shielding her from the imminent danger. The fear in Sakura's eyes mirrored my own as she mumbled frantically against Sasuke's palm, her panic palpable.

My gaze followed Sakura's trembling stare, and my heart plummeted as I saw the menacing form of the snake approaching. Reacting swiftly, I activated my Sharingan, a surge of adrenaline coursing through me as I prepared to face the threat.

"Sasuke! Snake!" I shouted, my voice laced with urgency, as I braced myself for the impending attack. With lightning speed, the snake lunged toward us, its jaws gaping wide, poised to strike.

In a split-second decision, we scattered, narrowly evading the snake's deadly bite. With a sickening thud, its fangs sank into the thick bark of the tree, narrowly missing us. The close call sent a shiver down my spine, and I cursed myself for not acting sooner.

As the snake turned its attention toward Sasuke, he reacted with swift determination, unleashing a barrage of shuriken at the beast. The sharp blades found their mark, piercing the snake's eyes and causing it to recoil in agony.

But as I witnessed the snake's writhing form, a chilling realization dawned on me. The image of the woman overlaid with the snake, intertwining in a grotesque fusion of human and beast. How could she have such control over these creatures? It was a disturbing and left me reeling with unease.

"Don't lower your guard, not even for a moment. A prey must always stay tense and try to flee desperately before a predator..." The sight of the woman emerging from the snake's flesh sent a chill down my spine, her eerie transformation a malformed display of power. Even as she slithered toward me with unnerving speed, I found myself paralysed with fear, unable to move a muscle as she closed in on me.