Hi nice to meet you

It was a dark and gloomy night, slenderman sent me on a mission as always. I just killed about 10 people already but I wanted more. I sighed as I walk to this other house. It had a red door and everything else was normal. As I open the door and go upstairs to the room I see this........girl. she was chopping the womans hand while laughing.

"da fuck?" I mubbled to myself

. She had brown hair one green eye and a sliver clock in the other. It looked like she had craved her mouth just like jeff but sowed it back to together perfect. She also had a dark green coat black skinny jeans and brown boots.

"Wow she looks really pretty" I mumble thinking she wouldn't hear me but....she did....as soon as I said that she looked in my direction and gave me a creepy smile.

....................................................

Clockwork pov

As I was finishing my own kill I heard someone mumble something. As I turned around I see this boy. He had on orange goggles a hoodie on and two bloody hatchets. I give him a a creepy smile and walk to him. "Who are you and what do u want" I said that while holding up a knife to his neck.

"I-i-im t-ticci toby" he said while that blushing.

"I came here to kill too...but it looks like you already did that"

I was simply shock at what he just said

"your a killer too...I thought I was the only one in this town"

he looked at me and gave me a soft smile "no no theres more people..... I could show you them if you like." I smiled at him and said sure but then the cops came in and shot my leg.

"Shit!!" He picked me up and went in the deep woods where I saw the cops gone. "By the way my names clockwork "

"its nice to meet you clockwork"