Warning

This story is dark romance and contains mature content.

My characters are psychopaths and have their own flaws but this is how I have created them.

They are highly manipulative.

Just as my readers say: Melek does not write dark romance, she writes psychopathic romance.

Please take this warning seriously and then proceed to read only if you are comfortable.

My book does not have any kind of sexual assault or cheating. You can be assured with that case.

All the information used in this book regarding rules and regulations or medical procedures is taken from google. That is why theoretically I may be wrong at some points, but please remember it is just fiction.

Positive criticism is always accepted but spreading hate to other readers or degrading me down to stop me from writing is not, I will block you.

If you don't like the book or at a certain point feel it's not something of your type, please skip it, don't read it instead of spreading hate.

Nobody is forcing you to read.

To everyone: everybody has different tastes, some like and some don't. Kindly don't impose your choices on anyone else. You cannot force anyone to like, you cannot force anyone to hate.

Thank You.