Renzou

Shima's POV;

"Bon I don't know why I have to come with you?" Asked Shima.

"Because it's time for you to get a girl. It's been a year since you broke up with Terra. Time to move on." Bon explained.

Shima didn't say anything and continued to walk quietly.

"Were here!" Bon said pointing to the fancy looking bar.

"Bon. The fuck is this? You know I don't drink." Shima said annoyed.

"Doesn't mean I cant!" Bon yelled running inside like a little kid.

"Asshole." Whispered the pink haired boy as he sat down.

"I'll take two shots of vodka and a water for the bitch over there." Bon said pointing at Shima.

"Right away sir."

After Bon got the drink he sat down next to Shima and began to take his shots.

"I'm not helping you tommorow if you get hungover." Shima said.

Shima sat there not knowing what to do and resting his head on the wall. Bon on the other hand was already on his 4 shot.

"Slow the fuck down."Shima said annoyed.

After sometime Bon was drunk and talking to random girls.

"Bon let's go already!" Yelled Shima

"Hey sweet thing." A random girl said as she sat down in front of Shima.

She was dressed in a slutty short black dress and wore high heels too big for her. Her face was covered in make up and she smelled of cheap beer.

Shima laughed.

"Not interested." He said as he got up and walked towards Bon.

"Well whatever asshole. You look gay anyways!" Yelled the drunk girl.

"Better than dating your drunk ass." Shima said as he dragged Bon out of the bar.

For the next hour Shima struggled to get Bon home. He kept running off trying to get into more bars and talking to random chicks. He got slapped at least twice from the stupid shit he said. They ended up going to one more bar.

At the second bar Shima was hit on by at least three girls. He said no to all of them. He wasn't about to date or waste time on any bar whores.

"Bon I'm leaving. You can come or stay here." Shima said waiting by the bar.

Bon ignored him and ordered more drink.

"That's a no then." Shima walked out the door, "drunk bastard."

He continued to walk home.