Kun pt 1

4K read Thankyou sooo much ^>^

Plot: he was your best friend. Best friends were always supposed to stick together through thick and thin but after a specific someone re enters your lives, everything changes.

(Part 1/2)

Reader's name: Lee Mirae

Word count : 1210

———————————————————————————————————

You were a transfer student from Korea

You were a transfer student from Korea. Kun was the first person who talked to you and made you feel comfortable. He was an easygoing person, and because of that soon you both were best friends who were practically inseparable. He had 5 other friends who soon became close to you as well, Yangyang and Ten in particular because of their funny and teasing nature.

Everything was going great. Each day at school passed with the 7 of you having fun together. You expected today to be another one of those days. But, it felt like the gods had some other plan.

"Good morning class, welcome your new classmate, Wen Mei. Some of you might remember her from when she was earlier in this school but had to leave because of her father's work. Now that she is back, I expect you all to make her feel like one of you all again." The teacher said, now motioning the girl to introduce herself.

"Hey everyone, my name is Mei. Hope we all can be comfortable with each other." She said, ending her words off with a smile and a bow.

"Alright Mei, go sit next to Mirae. Mirae please raise your hand for the girl." The teacher requested which you immediately followed.

"Hey, I'm Mei" The girl introduced again with a smile on her face as she extended her hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Mei, I'm Mirae." You responded with an equally polite smile and accepted her hand.

"Are you not from around here? Your name doesn't sound Chinese."

"Yeah, you are right. I'm from Korea. I transferred here 2 years back."

"Oh okay that explains it. Do you-"

"Ms Wen and Ms Lee can we take the time to bond after the class and please pay attention now."

Both the girls flushed and bowed to the teacher and then paid attention for the rest of the class.

~

Just as you were about to get up and go to Kun's table to go to the cafeteria, he came running to yours and embraced the girl who sat to your right.