4-a howling wind

after a bit,they arive at gems Kingdom.they quikly hurdle inside but before they can get to gem,gems already about to do the revival spell on jimmy so instead,shrub takes them to the side and pathches up the wound.

Scott right next to jimmy,holding his hand,on jimmy are the two wither roses and His own scale, everything for the spell to begin,gems about to raise her staff

Fwip is relieved to finally arrive somewhere safe and away from pearl.  He stares at Jimmy as her begins to cast the spell, watching as the scales and the two wither roses are placed onto him.  Fwip's eyes widen a bit when he sees this.

gem raises her staff*
Gem:"from the pits to the birds,flowers of grief,flower of life,bring this reached soul back"
*She chants over and over,her staff glows a bright white and gems hair flys up slighly.

Fwip starts to stare with awe when gems spell begins.  The bright light that is surrounding Jimmy really gets his attention.  Katherine, too, stares in awe, too amazed and curious to say anything at the moment.

then,jimmy starts to cough and wake up,it worked. scott emidly went to hug his husband.jimmys very,very confused

Scott:"jimmy!jimmy..my love,your okay!"

*Scott sounds like a happy child,jimmy smiles confused*
Jimmy:"...what happent..?"
* gem almost collapsed on the ground but lizzie quikly cought her*
Gem:"..t-thx..."

Fwip and Kathrine smile softly when they see Jimmy waking up, relief coming over them.  They let out soft chuckles at how fast Scott ran to hug Jimmy as he woke up.  Fwip watches gem almost collapse, then watches Lizzie catch her, a little worried for her.

After a moment of gem recolecking her Energy she suddenly shes fwip and Katherine and emidly comes over and seeing their bleeding bangages*
Gem:"oh my ! What happent!?"

Kathrine and Fwip both let out a small whimper when they see her rushing over to them.  Fwip looks a bit scared when she starts coming over, and he starts to step back a bit, still trembling in fear because of Pearl. Kathrine still trembles, but speaks up a bit from where she stands as she responds to gems question.

Kathrine (whisper): "p-pearl cut us... sh-she c-cut us..."

She holds the cut on her neck, it still bleeding a bit.

gem shes kathrines moon like cut and her face drops cold*
Gem:"fwip.show me your cut

Fwip looks surprised when she asks so quickly for him to show his cut.  He hesitates for a moment, still scared by the fact that he's around someone new and she just asked to see his cut.  He slowly lifts up the back of his shirt, revealing the same moon cut on his neck.  Kathrine does the same, lifting up her hair a bit so the cut on her neck is displayed as well.

gem face drops more schoked
Gem:"p-pearl..did this..?"

Kathrine nods her head slowly, the terror and fear in her voice is still clearly apparent.  She looks like she's still in shock from the cut.

Kathrine: "...y-yeah... sh-she cut us..."

gem quikly runs to her libraby.a bit later she comes back quikly flipping through a book with the cover tiltle 'the scarlet witch',while flipping Through the pages the asks Something*

Gem:"d-did do anything else,l-like ice..o-or teleporting?!"

She quikly asks

Kathrine and Fwip both start trembling again, hearing the mention of ice and teleportation.  They've had an experience with her doing those things before.  Kathrine speaks up in a trembling voice.

Kathrine: "h-h-how d-d-did you know a-about that...?"

Gem:"shit,shit,shit,shit.."

She starts repeating,reading sonething ,flipping a page, Reading,flipping,reading....

Kathrine and Fwip start to worry, seeing how worried gem seems right now.  Fwip tries to speak up in a hushed voice.

Fwip (whisper): "w-what is it?"

He starts stepping towards gem as he asks this, wanting to know what she's reading about.

she stops at a page and reads it out loud

Gem:" the scarlet witch,
A powerfull switch albe to teleport and freeze people cold,her voice is chilly and runs shivers down ones spine.they start with a knife,cutting their victims necks.soon after they change to a sthye.to kill."

Gem stutters a little while talking her face fillid with fear

Gem:"and about your Marks.."

She flips a few pages

Gem:"the scarlet witch isent known to don that but i read once that is a way to connect people,like share pain....."

She shutters

Kathrine and Fwip both let out a small whimper when it's mentioned that the symbol they have on their necks is used to connect them and share pain.

Kathrine (whisper): "c-connect us? Wh-what...d-does it... s-share.... p-pain..?"

She starts shaking even more, the fear clearly apparent.  Fwip also starts to shiver as well.

Gem:"y-yeah...."

Gem thinks quikly

Gem:"theres a way to remove it! The person who made the marl,pearl, needs to make the mark on herself for the spell to be broken."

She knows pearl is not in the right mind set to do that

Kathrine and Fwip both relax a bit when they hear gem say there's a way to remove the mark on their necks.  They both still shiver a bit from fear, but are calming down somewhat.  Kathrine speaks up in reply.

Kathrine (whisper): "so, we still need pearl to touch the mark somehow on herself...? B-but, there's no way that she would..."

Gem:"i know..i know...we just need to find a way to get to her...."

She flips,flips,flips,flips and flips through the pages

Kathrine and Fwip both watch her flip through the pages quickly.  Kathrine now looks a bit curious as well, wanting to know what gem could find in these pages she's flipping through.

**Note: sorry für the short chapter again,my Minds blank and i dont really have a Lot of time but i promise for a longer chapter (2000 words) soon!!

Word Count(including this: 1038**