An incident (part 6)

On the same day~
After Silver left , Judy was alone in her house yeah there were maids but she usually does her work on her own except cooking.

It was around 8 pm in the evening I was tired so I decided to take a long relaxing dip in my bathtub so I prepared my bath water and added some rose petals and essential oil in it.
I was sitting in that warm water and thinking about leader's offer to join her should i join her or not i want to join her .....but dont wanna face the trauma of going to that town again where my mother was killed.......i miss her, i said to myself i was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't even realise and fell asleep . When I woke up It was already late so I decided to get up but suddenly something grabbed my neck from back and pulled me back into the water I was struggling to get out from it's grip I couldn't breath it was suffocating me and my complete face was under water suddenly the water changed to red colour I finally freed myself from it's grip and pulled my face up the water but a women's dead body fell on my face that was too heavy and was  completely covered in blood and I heard some very loud gunshots that......

Aaaaaahh!!! I woke up screaming and realised I was still in my bath tub and I looked around as if trying to find someone or something but there was no one. I was panting badly ,i touched my face and saw blood on my hand and realised that my nose was bleeding
W-was it a dream ???it felt so real though i thought to myself while staring in my bathroom window I wore my clothes and hurried out of the bathroom and sat on my bed I was still anxious and was breathing heavily I poured myself a glass of water and chugged it down in one go I was scared. It is been a while since I experienced such a panic attack I couldn't breath and was feeling breathless I open the first drawer I found my pills and poured out some and chugged them all down with water but still there was no change i was still anxious and tears were rolling down my cheeks , I was grabbing my hairs.
After all this traumatic incident I couldn't bring my thoughts , my head was all fuzzy and blurry I couldn't sort out anything.
I hurriedly picked up my phone and dialed the no. Of my therapist

Pl-please c-come fa-fast.........i-i n-need help I said while crying and ended the call hurriedly and sat on the edge of my bed and burried my head on my knees and closed my ears with my both hands.

Just imagine~~

I don't remember much after this maybe I fainted but ,Next morning I woke up and saw myself lying in my bed covered with the sheets and there was a cool cloth on my forehead I barely was able to open my eyes I  was experiencing a very bad headache...

Next morning I woke up and saw myself lying in my bed covered with the sheets and there was a cool cloth on my forehead I barely was able to open my eyes I  was experiencing a very bad headache I looked around and saw that there was a black tall figure sleeping on the couch beside me there was not that huge distance but  it was still blurry but somehow I manage to open my eyes properly and saw that the person was none other than Silver.

S-Silver??? But why????

Sorry guys for late update I hope you can forgive me and plz stay tuned for next part which will be coming soon
I know story is a bit boring but please bear with me as when story progresses further you guys will definitely enjoy that thankyou. Bye 👋