Pool Disaster (2)

The bottom moms are now on their way to the supermarket where Lauren and Daehan are. The radio blasting, the new LED lights lighting the van up, the fuzzy seats that are sponsored by Fleur, everything is making them happy and jamming on the current song "Lady Killers II" 

Elvira is the one who is driving the car, who also prefers a quiet song and quiet passengers but the rest of the gang with her are in the back, vibing like they are in some club. Luckily no one is in her shotgun seat, or else she would lose a nerve. 

"Wooohhh!!!!" 

"ADDICTED DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IMM OOOONN

"Lasing ka ba!" 

"Vira, bagalan mo! Di pa ako nakakapagmake-up ng maayos" Adelaide said, stopping from the vibe and looking at herself on a mirror first, "Ginawa niyo na ngang Grab tong kotse ko, demanding ka pa" 

Lareina just giggled, "You look beautiful already, Adie. Ysa's genes are so strong, do you mind if I set her up with Domi?" 

"Baka kay Hannie," Adie answered, reapplying her mascara and looking at Reina, "Ysa and Hannie are getting really close."

"Bata pa sila eh.. malay mo hindi rin straight yung dalawang yun" Elvira joined in, making a turn on a few blocks away from the market. "Sabagay, Nagsasawa na ako sa mukha ni Elvira kung siya pa din magiging Balae ko. Mas babae pa si Hannie kesa kay Ysa, apaka Clingy" 

Lareina quickly nodded, hearing Adie share her thoughts. She checked her phone first before speaking, "But isn't Daehan like that rin naman? Like the old Daehan, They would be mistaken as mother and son if you'll look at them both."

The car was parked in front of the supermarket with no more additions to the conversation. Adelaide just kept her mouth shut but nodded still, they just figured that the conversation was something that was too soon for the group. They know how painful it was for Vira to get through it and they also know how happy Hannie made her again. 

"Wowww!" Lareina looked around the supermarket, amazed at how much it changed after years. Elvira smirked when Adelaide looked a little flustered, remembering her and Ishi's painful and sweet moments together as best friends with benefits. "Why? do you remember buying condoms here?"

"Gaga, pano mabubuo si Ysa kung nagcondom kami." 

Reina got the carts and they first went to the aisle of condiments to get some things for their sauces and pasta especially since there are dietary restrictions that they have to cater to. Elvira is looking at the safer options for Ysa since she is allergic to soy. "I already chatted with them, they already know we're here!"

"You have Daehan's number?" Adie questioned which made the latter frown and Elvi looked her way, "No! we're not close" Reina denied, scared that Vira would react to it but it's also the truth. She has no reason to be talking to Daehan anyway. 

"Then you chatted Lauren?" 

Adie grinned when Reina was dumbfounded, "Why were you still chatting with her?" Elvira questioned, but of course, the anxious Reina just pushed the cart, trying to change the topic, "Wag ka nalang kaya mag adobo?" but this didn't stop the curious attorney. 

"Were you still in contact with her while they are in the States?"

they didn't receive any response. Adie took the matter into her own hands, stopping the cart by standing in front of it and giving Lareina the stares that scared her more. "Alright Alright!!!" She heaved a deep breath as the two listened intently, "Yes.. we were still talking. But just talking as friends and nothing more!"