TOXIC LOVE

TW: Stalking, abuse, rape/non-con, vomit, emotional abuse, sexual abuse, minor×adult, chocking, biting and leaving brusies.
•---------------------------------------•
Wilbur was 18 and Kyle was 15, they've been dating for three years, they were from rival families, Wilbur was from a rich family, while Kyle was from a poor-medium family that, when they Kyle's family was on dept, asked help to Wilbur's family because the father were friends. Kyle's family couldn't pay them back, so they grew apart as rivals, so Kyle decided to get whit Wilbur when he found out that Wilbur was bi and also in love whit him, but there was one thing Kyle didn't know... Wilbur knew a lot of Kyle, but not because they knew each other since kids, but because Wilbur followed him everywhere. From social to even we're he went to school. Wilbur knew that Kyle wasn't really in love whit him and was doing this just to keep peace between the families, but who cares? he was Wilbur's... and even if Kyle tried to leave him Wilbur was bigger than him, he could just intimidate him and Kyle would be too much scared to leave.

*(time skip to present time)*

Kyle was showering, the hot water falling on his pale body, as kyle was finishing showering. Oh! did I say he was showering in Wilbur's house? more precisely in Wilbur's private bathroom? how so? well, Wilbur convinced Kyle to shower to his house saying that Kyle didn't need to be always so damn shy. So Kyle after a while gave up and took this shower... ofcourse Kyle didn't knew that Wilbur was watching him trough a hidden camera in the bathroom and taking pictures through his phone, even if he already had pictures of Kyle naked, he still liked the tough of Kyle vulnerable whitout clothes.
Kyle finished showering and got out whit just his boxers and a Wilbur's shirt on. Wilbur walked behind Kyle, putting his hand on his waist.
Kyle looked frozen for some seconds before looking behind himself trying to get Wilbur's hands off of him, but Wilbur just put his hands under Kyle's room, gripping on his skin, probably leaving some brusies. Kyle whimpered.
"W-WILB-UR, fuck- you're hurting me!" Kyle yelled "then stop trying to get away from me, slut!" Wilbur screamed at Kyle, slapping him on the cheek.
"ah!" Kyle whimpered, as Wilbur kissed him, trying to stick his tongue into Kyle's mouth, but he held it closed, trying to push Wilbur away from him.
Wilbur got annoyed so he pushed Kyle on the wall intertwining Kyle's hands and holding them together above the smaller boy's head. As Kyle gasped surprised Wilbur took it as an opportunity to stick his tongue in Kyle's mouth and explore it, as his free hand wondered on Kyle hips. Wilbur bited Kyle's tongue and left the kiss as some saliva was dropping on Kyle's chin. He bited the smaller's lips, as his hand entered Kyle's boxers, caressing his boyfriend's genitals. Kyle moaned softly, biting his lip in discomfort and trying to move his hips away from Wilbur's free hand.
Wilbur threw Kyle on the floor and Kyle groaned. The older took off his belt and put down his pants, grapping Kyle on the hair. "W-what... Wilbur p-please n-" Kyle begged before he was interrupted by Wilbur "hm? please what? whore." Wilbur chuckled "that's NOT what I meant! Wilbur, don't-" Wilbur silented Kyle by putting his cock in his mouth.
Kyle started chocking at Wilbur's 7 inches, Wilbur just abused Kyle's mouth as he trusted not caring if Kyle was in pain or could breath. Kyle sobbed softly, gagging and Wilbur decided to tease Kyle by stepping on Kyle's boner, hurting the youngest.
Wilbur came whit a moan "swallow it all slut." he said as he put his member out of Kyle's abused mouth. Kyle threw up. "f-fuck..." Kyle mumbled in pain as he sobbed. "what a patient scene... cry me a river." *I took Kyle in his arms and trew him to his bed, furiously taking off his own and Kyle's shirt, he took a moment to admire Kyle almost naked whit a boner in his boxers. Wilbur licked on Kyle's boxers the youngest boner as he tried to push Wilbur away, but Wilbur just kept Kyle's legs up whit his hands, and took Kyle's boxers off. "nononoNO! motherfucker!" Kyle whimpered. "Kyle, shut up please." Wilbur said frustrated "well, atleast you asked please..." Kyle rolled his eyes "yet, you're still talking. Wasn't the vomit and my cock enough to shut you up?" Wilbur said pushing two fingers in Kyle's mouth. "Now suck them properly. 'Cause this is the only lube you deserve for being stubborn." Kyle hesitated, but eventually sucked on his fingers, but Wilbur took them out too soon, and put it in Kyle's ass, stretching his hole out in scissors. "Ah- Wilbur, s-slower!" Kyle whimpered but Wilbur just bited on Kyle's neck, leaving theet marks as Kyle gasped and begged for Wilbur to stop, or atleast be gentle, but Wilbur looked up at Kyle an smirked. Like he was enjoying Kyle's pain. "don't worry, it will be quick." he said as he pounded in Kyle whitout advise. "FUCK- W-WILB-UR C-CALM DOWN..." Wilbur kept biting on Kyle's neck, to his shoulder, licking and kissing the brusies he left as he pounded in Kyle. Kyle cried as Wilbur turned Kyle around and bended him over "time to mark the back of your neck too..." he said as he left red and purple brusies whit theet marks. "AH! JESUS- WILBUR!" Kyle whimpered as Wilbur came in him and put his cock out of Kyle. "fucking slut." he said as he put his pants back on and left Kyle on the bed, soaked wet from sweat, whit his hole stretched out and his member still hard as he didn't came yet. Kyle was left alone, on the bed, crying abused, wondering what he did to deserve this or if he actually deserved it...

•----------------------------------------•
author's note: idk if I should make a fanfiction over this or leave it a ONESHOTS... WELL. the request are open, I'm open to everything!