Prolouge _ info

Name - Y/n Kamazuuka (Or any japanese related names)

Nickname Used - Isshiki

Status - Alive

Gender - Male

Character's Path - Preservation

??? - Emanator of Preservation (And a Quarter Blessing of The Destruction)

Occupation -

Astral Express(Currently)

Nameless(Currently)

Imperial Army (Former

Seven Imperial Generals (Former)

World - Inazuman Empire (Destroyed)

Character Element - Fire

Appearance -

Tall young man, whom he lost his hometown by the hands of Antimatter Legion, yet he didn't do anything rash about it. Rather, he mourned and bring the burdens of mistakes he'd done. All the suffering and misery haunting him until he sat and lean on the rock, gaze upon 2 beings he'd never seen before. Aeon of Preservation and Aeon of Destruction.

.

.

..

.

..

.

You sat and lean on the rock, contemplating life after the destruction many months ago. You suffered greatly and as a sole survivor of Inazuman Empire, you bare the burden of everyone who died miserably. Yet, you still has to live. You sighed and decide to sleep after a long day...

Once you fell asleep on a rock, you opened your eyes once more-- not you see the sky or vast environmental surroundings.. instead, a void. Pitch black and nothingness, in space. You look at your surroundings, and felt a sudden shudders. With a lot of bandages on your body, you forced your body to move aimlessly.

"Hello..?" You said, but no answer, no echoes, no nothing.

You took your time to move forward until a huge presence hits you. You widen your eyes, it's too strong. Years of experience of Military service, you haven't felt so Weak. Then, 'It' Came.

..legless humanoid made of rocks and minerals with a halo behind their head. A very large being, appears in front of you..

your eyes widen, your heart starts to beat rapidly, your whole body trembled.

"O' Amber Lord.." You said his name.. "I have acquired your path.. yet I failed.. I failed to protect those I cared.. and my nation.."

The Amber Lord stand quiet, the gaze is sharp at you.. But its hands grip a hammer.. Thus, he spoke:

"You did your best. Thy shalt be the one. No mere mortal ever fought and stand, become a wall for a nation thou sworn to protect, and withstand the attacks of Five(5) Emanators of Destruction alongside with The Antimatter Legion.. Thus, I grant you my blessing."

...

"Blessing...?"

"Be my 3rd Wall. Those whom I respect will receive this, Power bestowed by an Aeon itself: Become an Emanator become The Strongest Wall by the day you found your new purpose. Child of Preservation."

By The Amber Lord stated, it swung its hammer, Making it another wall has accomplished. You felt a massive surge of power flare on your body. Your wound, healed. Your suffering, vanishes. Yet burden still carries on your name. Your Oceanic Blue Eyes shines like Golden Eyes as your opened your eyes once more, returns back to the Real World.

You look at your hands, all the wounds healed, but scars left behind. You breathe normally now. What you just witnessed, it is real. You felt more stronger, you can even challenge those destroyed your nation, but you chose not to, and sooner or later, you knew you will be facing them in the future.

You stand up, and wears my old and shredded robe and starts ventures to an unknown and unpredictable outcomes.

By the time months has passed, you met 2 individuals comes from the cosmos. You look at their transport, it's a train. It's quite odd to see them 2 to meet in person.

"Hello, I am Welt Yang, and this is Himeko, the Navigator of Astral Express."

"Hello~"

"Astral Express huh?" You mutters a little.. "Which sides you on?" You said, you clearly don't trust foreigners, but out of curiosity, you found them friendly and show no threat.

"As you can understand, we are not from any other factions. We are from The Nameless, following The Path of The Trailblaze, Akivili. It may have been disappears long time ago, but their followers still to continue its legacy, and The Astral Express is one of them to continue the legacy, trailblaze the cosmos and save any world that has been corrupted by The Cancer of The World.. or known as Stellaron." Welt Yang explains, and you nodded in understanding. You smiles since this is the first time hearing this. Their Aeon missing but their loyal followers still decide to continue what THEY had started..? 

"I see. What do you want with me?"

"I would like to offer you to join us, The Astral Express. We would need an extra hand and you'll fit one of our trailblaze missions." Himeko said, looking at you with a smile. "And of course, there's a room for you to stay in just like home."

"Is that so? ... Alright then. Let's see how far I venture this unpredictable adventures."