chapter 7

So next day jadeja did his all routine and gone to the hospital and did all check up routine of all patients and then he go with a boy to mahi who was still sleeping ( actually he got some medicine that can help person to sleep and mahi was in deep sleep) then jadeja came to the room and tell to the boy about his routine and his medicine he was listening care fully and suddenly mahi woke up and saw jadeja and smile but then saw the boy and his all smile was back into his mouth . And try to wake up and the boy help to adjust him and set his bed and jadeja smile proudly and said meet your care taker ravi.
Ohh hi ravi he will do all my work yes sir i will ( in his mind : chup kar chilgoze mai appne prince se batt kar raha hu) and he smile sarcastically ohh that's good Mahi said can you go out for 2 min please yes sir.I am sorry but I am not comfortable with him is he also going to clean me jadeja said yes mr sorry but he is the only one who can take care of you and all the caretaker are already busy so you need to adjust ( Mahi said in his mind adjust me but you are already my Prince and you are the only one who can take care of me not that ravi) okay my Prince Jadeja unheard Mahi amm what ?? did you said any thing aa yeah okk i can adjust good. Okay so I might go now . Jadeja just smile☺ and gone then the care taker came and said amm sir here is your fruit ohh okk and he started eating then shub And ro came
Hey how are you (not better 😢 Mahi what happened could you please go out Ravi) yes sir. dude my first crush that doctor jadeja my prince my charm doesn't want to take care of me why ohhhhh our broo has crush congratulations bro and yeah he is hot heyy shub don't dare to. Okk bhai see our brother is already in Love bahi yeah shub said to ro by the way who was he oh he's my caretaker how can he do to me . Okay melo drama shut up said ro there is a information is that we have found who was he but he is not telling us who did this accident I think he is your enemy definitely because we already have good terms with many people and nobody will do this accident by purpose yeah you are right bhai shub said.
just like this two days gone they come to meet and yeah still in love with his prince. But on the third day he was resting and someone put pillow on mahi face and try to kill him but jadeja was coming and saw that he literally pull that guy hair and then take the mask out he was his care taker ravi .
You how dare you to kill someone I trusted you he slapped him very hard that he fall on the floor then he pull him from collar and take him out of the room and then from that side shub and ro was coming and they were shock that how can he do thiss ( omg I am literally writing what is in my mind) and then ro hold Ravi shub asked what happened he try to kill Mr dhoni what yeah please call police and arrest him I will tell you everything later but first let me check him then he came with a doctor he checked him but and again he was in oppression theater he wasn't responding then after 2 hour his heart beat started beating again but still down and he breathe then after half and hour of treatment he was little normal ro and shub were worried about mahi then senior doctor was coming out and asked Mahi was tried to kill by someone and Mahi medicine was changed by someone then ro ask can you please tell me how is he don't worry he is out of danger but we need to take care of him so much I have changed his medicine please take care of him also he will be in hospital for 2 more weeks thank you so much doctor.
When Jadeja come from the operation theatre and saw both of them
What happened to bhai that ravi the care taker try to kill Mr dhoni and he have gave him another drug medicine that was very harmful for him ro an shub literally hold jadeja hand and said thank you so much to save him he smile and said it's okk ro and shub was crying for very first time in front of someone. By the way do u know why he try to kill him

So that is for today's chapter I hope you like it today I wrote anything which came into my mind please tell me how is it and can you guess what is going to happen next now byee guyss