Part 1: Plan

It is a rainy afternoon. Sheldon is in his laboratory working on a big bomb to destroy earth after he made that announcement to destroy earth. "Everyone will live in peace on other planets after this big change" he said. Sheldon is a smart young fellow with a big future ahead of him, he also made a rocket out of uranium when he was 12 years old. He continues working on his experiment. Meanwhile Gnarp Aftonsparv, an alien from the planet Ikeaar is walking back home in the rain after a long day of work. He works at the McDiddles, one of the biggest fast food chain in the world. "I hope that scientist is bluffing about the big bomb" he said in a stressful tone. He doesn't like the plan that Sheldon made. He has a lot of trauma when he was a young alien living on the planet Ikeaar, like being bullied by other fellow aliens and being neglected by his parents. So when he turned 18 he came to earth. Now Sheldon wants to ruin his plans on living peacefully on the planet earth. Aftonsparv lives in an apartment in the city of London, England. He lives with his roommate and friend Edward Robinson, a math teacher. Edward welcomed Aftonsparv home and brought him camomile tea. "Thanks for the tea" Aftonsparv said, "but we need to talk". Edward became curious and sat on the couch. Aftonsparv says "Do you know that one scientist named Sheldon" "yea that one who is gonna make that big bomb to destroy earth so we can live in peace on other planets?" Edward said. "Yes, that one!" Aftonsparv said "We need to stop him". "But how?" Edward said in a confused tone, "let's get our other friends and will think of a plan". Edward isn't Aftonsparv's only friend, Aftonsparv has 3 more friends called Case, Lebron 'LeBonbon' James and Joe Bartolozzi. Case is a plus sized man with beautiful red curly hair, Lebron is a tall man who plays professional basketball and Joe is a muscular man with a bit of anger issues. Case, Lebron and Joe came to their apartment and Aftonsparv told his plan to stop Sheldon. Their plan is to write an E-Mail to Prime Minister Liam Gallagher and tell him to stop Sheldon from making his big bomb, if that plan doesn't work they have to go to stop Sheldon themselves.