Chapter 15 (smut)

It was the morning after Alastor had proposed to Lucifer laying in bed together, suspiciously naked. Alastor was first to awake, his arms wrapped around the king who was curled up against his chest. Alastor looked down at him, smiling as he kissed his forehead. Lucifer opened his eyes briefly, groaning as his hand went up to cup Alastors face.

"Well good morning, Fiancé~" Lucifer whispered in his tired state, his eyes fixed on Alastor. "Good morning." Alastor whispered back, leaning in to give Lucifer a passionate kiss, pulling away seconds later. "Well I think I like the new affection you're giving, Mr radio demon~" Lucifer chuckled, rolling Alastor over to his back so that Lucifer could straddle his hips, grinning down at him.

"What do you mean? I've always been like this~" Alastor spoke sarcastically, his hands resting on Lucifer's thighs. "Oh sure, sure." Lucifer rolled his eyes, tilting his head as he rested his elbows on Alastors shoulders to run his hands through the radio demon's hair. "I know you found it hard to work up the courage to ask me to marry you, Alastor. I'm glad you did." Lucifer kept his eyes on Alastors eyes, that seemed softer than usual.

"It actually wasn't that hard once I thought about how well it could end out in the future, then realised that wouldn't happen if I didn't just suck it up and ask." Alastor laughed slightly, one of his hands moving from Lucifers thigh to his waist to support him as Lucifers hand slid up to Alastors ear.

Lucifer smiled slightly, his hands continuing to stroke Alastors ears. Alastor took a deep breath, gripping Lucifers thigh and waist slightly. "Luci, you know what you're doing.." Alastors voice was like a grumble, not wanting to push Lucifer away, nor give in.

"Of course I do~" Lucifer hummed, leaning down to kiss Alastors neck lightly, his hands remaining on Alastors ears. "Lucifer.." Alastor whined out slightly, using his hands to pull Lucifer closer, his eyes almost shut. "See.. just a big puppy~" Lucifer whispered as he continued to kiss over Alastors neck, one hand running over his ears and the other running his thumb over Alastors cheek, his fingers resting on his neck.

Alastor glanced over at the clock beside his bed, it was 8:32. "Shouldn't we get downstairs soon?.." He whispered, his breathing shallow. Lucifer lent back for a moment looking over at the clock. "We can wait 15 minutes." Lucifer smirked, looking back down at Alastor, a flustered mess. "Do you want to go down now? We can if you want to." Lucifer paused his actions, tilting his head.

Alastor for silent for a moment. "N-..No." Alastor whined, looking up at Lucifer who smirked, going back to fiddling with Alastor's deer ear, kissing down his neck. Lucifer began wiggling his hips on Alastor's hips, chuckling at his reaction, arching his back and biting his lip in an attempt to not make a noise.

"Awh~ Worked up already?~" Lucifer grinned, his lips making their way down Alastor's chest, now grinding against Alastor. "Fuck- Sire.." Both of Alastors hands were at Lucifer's waist, slipping down to his hips to guide him to grind faster.

"Oh~ You're desperate~" Lucifer smirked, leaning away and looking down at Alastor. "And to think I thought you fucked yourself out last night.." Lucifer laughed lightly, inching backwards so that Alastors hardened cock was Infront of Lucifer.

"Hmm, maybe we can use these 15 minutes well?" Lucifer tilted his head, looking down at Alastor's cock as he slid his thumb over the tip, watching Alastor's hips twitch. "P-Please-.." Alastor muttered out, looking over at Lucifer teasing his cock, his hands on Lucifers hips, his nails digging in.