Chapter 10: Midnight Sneak

When the main door sealed shut. Gregory was desperate that he couldn't make it in time. It was 12am.

Gregory: No! No! Wait! I'm still here! Now what am I supposed to do?

Freddy: How unfortunate, Gregory. You missed your chance, but there is still hope. You should be able to escape when the security doors reopen at 6am. Until then, keep moving and try not to draw attention to yourself. If there is another way out. I will help you find it. I promise.

After talking to Freddy, Gregory starts moving and finds the prize box and opens it to retrieve a complimentary entry pass, to get past the entry gate.

Freddy: Well done, superstar. You have accessed the lobby. Unfortunately, that complimentary entry ticket does not allow you to enter the pizzeria. You can find an upgrade machine in Customer Service.

Gregory heads up the stairs and slowly sneaks to the gift shop and continues to head downstairs through the gift shop and sees a mystery prize box and opens to see...

Gregory: Freddy, I founded the free gift! It's a crappy Mr.Hippo fridge magnet? Lame.

Freddy: I'm sorry, Gregory. I am truly sorry.

Gregory continues to move, presses the button to open the gate, looks at the Fazwatch and check the cameras, he walks out the gift shop, hears Chica and hides in the baby cart, once the coast is clear, he gets out, heads upstairs on the other side, sneaks behind Chica and gets to Faz-Pad. Once he enters, he gets into the kitchen and opens the door that leads to where the lost and found office is, and to the customer service desk. 

Meanwhile, in the lost and found office, Y/n was checking on the security cameras until they heard the door open and close from outside the office. They get out of their seats and crack the door open to check it out, there was nothing, close the door and goes back to work. Back with Gregory, he put the pass in the machine.

Gregory: It ate my pass!

Freddy: Try that terrible magnet you found.

So Gregory put the magnet on the machine and went haywire and another pass came out.

Gregory: Yes! The magnet scrambled the machine! Aw, man. Now it's some kind of Daycare Pass?

Freddy: That's great news! I will meet you in the daycare. The entrance is on the second floor balcony.

And so, Gregory goes back where he entered before then sees Y/n. 

In the office, Y/n turns and sees Gregory, gets up and goes to him. Gregory started to run to make sure that he didn't get caught. Y/n runs back to the desk and notifies Vanessa on the walkie talkie. Gregory gets out of Faz-Pad, goes across to the Superstar Daycare Pick-up and enters.