Chapter 2

"Hey bitch❗️" Asia says being playful and smacks your booty.
You just stand there for a few seconds equine her before saying "BOY IF YOU DONT GET..."
Kevin finally makes to where you guys are out of breath. You and Asia look at each other then at Kevin and bust out laughing.
Kevin: *has a straight face 😐* Yo ain't nothing funny.
YN: It is fun because if your data da wasn't eating all them donuts you could've been down here quicker 😭😭.
Asia:Ight you two, chill out lets get to school before we get into trouble.

The 3 musketeers walk to school just in time. The bell rings indicating that school has officially begun. You open the door with Asia and Kevin behind you and walk to your lockers.
You open your locker to get your textbooks but you hear muffled screams. You run to where you heard the screaming.
"Who TF is inside the janitors closet?" You mumble to your self.
You open the door and see a boy curled up on the floor shivering.
"Hey umm.....Are you okay?" You ask having sympathy for the boy.
He appears to have been shaken up or bullied even. He looks up to you and his eyes grow wide behind his thick frames.
"OMG YN! Why are you here?" He asks nervously knowing you were popular.
"I heard screaming so I came to see what was the problem" You say and help him up off the floor.
As he rises off of the floor his cheeks grow a rosy pink and makes eye contact with you.
You on the other hand had taken this as an opportunity to observe his features. Every last one seemed to be so perfect💕. Especially his cute little gap and eyes to die for. After what seemed as a long stare down you finally ask him something else.

"Wanna walk to class together?" You ask sincerely.
He looks at you like you're crazy
"Why would someone as popular as you wanna walk with a nerd like me. Do you know what they are gonna say once they see you with me? 😔" He asks with his head down