Introduction

*Disclaimer-I do not own the Umbrella Academy or any of its characters only Y/n and her story.*

So the story begins at Diego's after he and Luther got Five from the library. Five did not drink alcohol he simply passed out from sheer exhaustion. There are lots of unexplained things in the beginning that will be explained later on mainly through flashbacks. Delores doesn't exist.

*I know that Victor transitioned but since this is before that happened I will be referring to him as a female and as his dead name. I am not in any way trying to ignore his transition or hurt anyone's feelings I am simply going by what happened in the tv show. If you would like me to make Victor's transition have happened before this takes place please don't hesitate to let me know and I will change it.*

I'll be using standard Watt pad slang such as Y/n=your name, e/n=your eye color, h/l= your hair length, etc

I will be using feminine pronouns when referring to the reader for reasons that will be explained in the first chapter but if you would like me to change it to they/them please don't hesitate to let me know. I want to make a story that is as inclusive as possible which still having the elements that I want(this may sound weird but will make sense when you read the first chapter)

I hope you enjoy and I look forward to hearing your feedback.