december 12th, 2014 // 9:16 am

"look, i'm sorry about what i said. i didn't mean it. i still love you, princess. i love you. i'm sorry. i just . . . i love you, alright? call me back when you can." 

"still won't answer?" calum asked, michael trailing in behind him. 

"i can't believe i was so fucking stupid," luke wiped at his baby blues, briefly looking away from the pair. he was embarrassed for crying, but more upset at his total stupidity. 

"luke, there is a bump in the road for every relationship."

"i don't think you understand the severity of this, michael. so if why don't you just fuck off."

"hey." calum interrupted, looking at luke with the most serious face he could pull. "we have been nothing but here for you, luke, so don't think you can make shitty comments and still expect us to cut you slack. it's been three days. you didn't break up, right? cassie just probably needs time."

luke had the saddest possibly smile on as he looked to michael, "i'm sorry, that was out of line."

"yeah it was, you're lucky i like you," michael had a half smirk, half sympathetic smile on. "we know you're going through a tough time, luke. she probably just needs time, like calum said, as do you. come on we can go out or something! ireland is known for their pubs," michael was sat upright with excitement, but luke just looked more upset.

"that's alright, i'm going to stay here incase she calls."

"luke."

"no seriously, go have fun."

"are pubs even open this early?" calum asked michael, standing to leave. 

"i don't know . . . maybe they serve breakfast?"