꒰ 004

♡⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧ lady, hear me tonight!⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

  ♡⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧  chapter 4:⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

  are  you  mad  at  me  ?

That was such an awful timetable.

Bianca had to stay talking to the counselor for the rest of the morning, they explained everything to her and catched up on all she needed to know for her classes.

She was now in the hallways trying to find Robby, but still, she couldn't find him.

It was getting late and when she checked the time on her phone, she headed to his apartment, realizing that she actually spent 1 hour more than she thought talking with the teachers and everyone was already in their homes by now.

While she was walking down the streets Bianca remembered that one of the teachers told her tomorrow she would have to meet in the hallways with a girl named Samantha Larusso, since she was going to show her the school and give her a kind of a tour.

Bianca would definitely have to write that down in one of her notebooks or otherwise she would forget, it would be rude to dump the girl like that since she was the one that had offered to give Bianca a tour.

Plus, she was given the chance to make another friend, so why wouldn't she take advantage of it?

When she realized, she had already arrived at Robby's so she took the key which Robby gave her when she started to stay at his house, and opened the door.

─ Robby are you here? I've-

Before Bianca could finish the sentence, somebody grabbed her arm and threw her to the floor.

─ Bianca? What the fuck, I thought it was someone else.

Robby said and helped the girl to get up.

─ Yeah, no shit Sherlock, who else would come home at 4 pm?

Bianca rubbed her back and went to the kitchen to get something to eat, meanwhile Robby followed her steps.

─ Well, weren't you supposed to be here at 3?

─ What was that for? By the way, I've been looking for you the whole morning, where the hell have you been?

Maybe she was a little too rude to him, but Bianca had her reasons.
He disappeared for the entire morning and she had all the right to be angry at him. Actually, maybe she was just worried.

─ Uhm, I wasn't feeling good and went home.

─ Come on Robby, we both know that it's  not true. You know you can always tell me anything, is everything okay?

He actually felt bad, but he didn't feel the type of bad Bianca was thinking of.
He felt bad because she dumped him like it was nothing.

─ I'm fine, it's not like you would care or something.