Chapter 1

In the joyous town of Ludhiana lived two families, the Brars and the Mongas, who were close friends and also in the same business, which was jewelry. The Brar house had three sons: Angad, Gary, and Veer, while the Monga house had three daughters: Sahiba, Seerat, and Keerat. The Brars and the Mongas were very close, so the three brothers and three sisters were also very close.

But Angad and Sahiba were best friends, and they were so close that they did everything together. As they got older, they began to have feelings for each other, and then one day, Angad asked Sahiba out on a date.

**Sahiba:** Yes, of course, I would.

*Angad:** I will pick you up at six.

**Sahiba:** Don't be late.

(They both tried to conceal their excitement as Angad drops her home.)

Sahiba tried to conceal her excitement, but it was quickly detected by Seerat and Keerat.

*Keerat:** Why are you smiling so much?

**Seerat:** Yes, you have been acting weird since you came home.

*Sahiba:** Angad asked me out on a date.

**Keerat:** I can't believe you didn't notice that he had a crush on you since forever.

**Sahiba:** What!

**Seerat:** He told me.

**Sahiba:** Anyways, I have to look for something to wear.

Seerat suggested she should wear pink, but Keerat suggested she wear anything she liked. So Sahiba decided what to wear.

Then she had dinner, took a bath, and fell asleep. Sahiba couldn't sleep for half the night, so she woke up later than usual and was late for the painting job she was supposed to do at a school. But when she got there, she started immediately, and when she was done, it was already 5:20. So Sahiba ran home and got ready. When Angad picked her up, they went to a park, and Angad set up a cute picnic. Then Angad said...

**Angad:** Sahiba, there's something I've been meaning to tell you.