ramifications

Ever since katie caught jessica skipping school  she hasn't let jessica out of her sight, always making sure she was doing homework, making sure she ate with the family everyday and most annoyingly not letting jessica hang out with friends because she was always at the training ground or with katie or caitlin and today was no different.

"Uh ma fuck off!", jessica shouted as her mum pulled back the curtains in her small room.

"What did you say there missy?", katie said sternly.

"Nothing ma", she grumbled to herself.

"Didn't sound like nothing", katie says crossing her arms.

"Well it was!", jessica shouts trying to defend herself.

"Look I really wanted to let you come to the North London Derby today but it looks like you'll be sat at home with auntie emma again, bug", katie says making jessica groan but lightens up at the idea of seeing her good friend emma Byrne.

"W-wait but you promised a family movie after the game", jessica says as katie has been promising her this all week.

"Oh yeah sorry bud me and your mam decided we might go out with the girls tonight after the game", katie says and jessica nearly breaks down on the spot.

"B-but you promised! I never get to do anything fun anymore and you said I could stay up late and we could eat popcorn and snuggle! You promise and now I can't do it because auntie Emma will already have put me to bed!", jessica says as tears come to her eyes.

"No shouting, kiddo, please I know you wanted that but we could do it next week before international break", katie says walking out of the room back into her own bed.

Jessica didn't speak one word to either of them as they left for the NLD, leaving jessica at home with Emma, who was quick to lay Jessica's  pyjamas out on Jessica's bed, even offering a childish pull-up if she thought jess might get scared, (Katie's purchase due to jessica coming into her bed every night scared after caitlin had left for international break) then after jessica had her pyjamas on and was fed, Emma swiftly sent her to bed, jessica assumed that katie had told her Jessica's bedtime due to the early sleep but it wasn't that jessica was thinking on, it was the fact her mams weren't there.

Obviously they've went out before multiple times but they would never plan something then just completely change the plans the day of.

What made it worse was jessica could hear the tv from her room as emma seemed to have left the sittingroom door open and she could hear her mams interview.

She could hear caitlin talking about how well they prepared and how they enjoyed the game and jessica couldn't take not watching the game so she snuck out of her room and sat down on the stairs.

Jessica's pov:

I snuck down and I sat on the very top step on the stairs so I  could see the TV through the large entrance into the sittingroom. God how I would kill to be at that game. Its all Katie's fault because I know caitlin wanted me to go to it but katie being katie had to be overprotective of me and not let me go.

Fuck it I'm going down there and atleast watching the last of it on the TV. I slowly walk down the stairs and into the sittingroom.

"Auntie ems, can I please watch the end of the game with you?", I say scared because have you seen that girl angry. I once saw her make Courtney brosnan nearly cry at training once she's a scary scary women when she wants to be.

"I've been told to have you in your bed by 7 o clock kiddo, sorry but I can overrule katie not caitlin", she says. So caitlin was the one who told her to put me to bed early. What the hell caitlin.

"Please ems I really wanna watch, I promise I will be good", I plead hoping she let's me watch.

"Sorry kiddo maybe next time", she replies, I stomp back upstairs and slam my door and fling myself onto the bed. The next thing I know my bedroom door is being opened behind me.

"Did you just slam the door kid?", Emma says sternly.

"Umm", I reply not sure what to say.

"I'm sorry kiddo but I'm going to need to call your mam about this behaviour", Emma says. What the hell Emma I thought you were my friend but whatever.

"Oh come on ems you know how she gets if my 'babysitter' has to call her before a game, please, I'm already on thin ice and this will just anger her more", I plead my case trying to get her to break.

"Oh yeah I was meant to talk to you about that what's been up with you lately, you never used to get in trouble now suddenly you're always in trouble?", Emma says sitting down on my bed.

"I don't know?", I shrug knowing exactly why but I don't really feel like telling anyone.  She's right that I never used to be in trouble though, I used to be known as my mams little angel, every weekend I used to go to their games in my foord kit with my mccabe scarf and sit on the bench on my aunties lap while they played. Now though it seems I'm always in trouble and I never seem to want to be around most of my aunties. Keyword 'seem'.

"You can tell me bug, you know I won't tell anyone, plus I've known your family forever. Who do you think got katie into arsenal in the first place?", Emma says bringing me into a hug.

"I don't know I just always kinda feel a little left out", I say shrugging.

"Explain", Emma says raising her eyebrow.

"Well I used be their perfect show child and now neither of them want anyone to see me or know what I've done", I say tears coming to my eyes.

"Kiddo your parents are so proud of you and how far you've come, most kids with adhd struggle massively but your doing amazingly", Emma hugs me and I grab and hold her tight.

"I just miss when it was us against the world, my little family, not everyone against jessica", I say and Emma just hugs me tighter.

"I promise you kiddo you have me and your parents back ok?", I nod my head not really having the words to say thank you.

"Now there's about half an hour roughly until your mams will be heading out with the team, do you want me to call them to come home instead?", Emma says and now I feel trapped, say yes and be back with my mams or say no and make sure my mams have a nice night out together, without me.

"Ummm maybe I don't know nevermind", I blurt out.

"I'll give them a call and tell them just to come home and ill babysit tomorrow if they want to go out then", she says as she places a kiss on my forehead and grabs her phone.

"Not babysitting ems!", I shout back to her as she leaves the room on a call to my mams.

Well here goes nothing either they come home and be happy to be with there daughter or they just head back out after checking up on me.

Hahaha cliffhanger suckersssss x ps your welcome xxx