1. Surprise Broadcast

All was right in the world. The people were doing their jobs, children were going to school, college students losing sleep trying to juggle their college work and personal life. Governments try to outmaneuver each other and get ahead in the world.

Drug lords were living their lives to the best, selling drugs, bribing officers. Sex traffickers transporting children and women for use in the sexual industry. Bastards NTR'ing innocent and good people, so on and so forth.

In other words, it was all pretty normal around the world as the people lived their lives, both sinful and not, like they always used to.

Until of course, large floating screens appeared in various places around the world, surprising and shocking the people. They appeared in various places all around the world wherever there were people.

Whether it be in megacities like New York, Vegas, Churches, Temples, Shrines or even tribal places in Africa or more, screens appeared all around the world. Not only that, the screens of the television were also affected by the same thing as it had become static. And no one is able to understand what was happening.

This event also caused disruption in gaming as many of the people were logged out of their games. It also appeared to people no matter what kind of situation they are in. Whether they are having sex, going to the toilet, or taking a bitch - which caused a lot of women to scream in shock -, or being interrogated or held at gunpoint and what not.

Simultaneously, the routine of the entire world was broken by the sudden appearance of the screens as the people were shocked by it all and didn't know what to do.

Governments all around the world were trying to find out what was happening in their countries as they wanted to know what was happening.

"What is happening!?" A boy shouted in New York.

"The world is ending!" A boy shouted in horror.

"Shut up Erik. I do not have time for your theories!" Another girl shouted as well.

The people were getting more distressed as the screens were only showing static and they didn't know what was happening. Many have also started to pray in response to it as they were terrified.

"What in the world is happening here?" A scientist said confused at the sudden turn of events.

"What kind of energy is this working on?" The scientist near him said as he looked at the screen.

There were other scientists who were also thinking the same thing, though there were those who wondered about the mental health of their compatriots.

In various offices of presidents and national leaders around the world, said leaders are ordering their men to find the reason for such screens to appear.

"Well, do you know what is happening?" The leader of the US told his subordinates.

"We're trying to find out sir." The subordinate said to him.

"Well do it fast. People are starting to get scared and it will be chaotic." The president said to them in an urgent tone.

The guy nodded as he immediately relayed orders as the people around the world and organisations, both legal and illegal, tried to find the source of this disturbance.

In a bar the patrons were shocked by the sudden appearance of the screens and how the TV turned static.

"What the fuck is happening!? I'm on vacation!" A man shouted in anger.

"You're worried about that!? Not the fact that flying screens appeared in front of us." A patron beside him should as he looked at the guy in shock.

"Shut up! I know that all of you are shocked by this but don't trash my bar!" The owner shouted as he saw the panicked reactions of the people.

The Broadcast of RevelationsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara