2. Until Dawn (My Trailer - Part 1)

(A/N: This world has NTR that has been made but I will only be able to show a limited amount of them.)

[Trailer - Until Dawn]
(A/N: Based on game of the same name but with different characters.)
[Contains elements of gore, death, violence, horror etc, you are advised.
Note: It might be best if your children watch this and become more aware of paying attention to their surroundings instead of being absorbed into the internet when outside.]

"This can't be good." The girl from school said as she hugged her friends.

"Bro, keep a distance please." The Indian boy who had talked first said to the guy beside him who obeyed him.

"Right." His friend said as he looked at his fellow boys who did the same.

They didn't trust themselves to be in control should they see a scene they couldn't handle. But since this is a trailer they hoped that it wouldn't be much.

The teachers and faculty all were nervous and wondered if they would be able to handle themselves, let alone the students since they are still normal people in the end.

People around the world watched the screens nervously and waited for it to inevitably start the trailer as many prayed while others were skeptical about it.

Those of the NTR types were also a bit disturbed about it but were also irritated since their time to fuck the women they have was interrupted.

A bus is seeing going through the road before it stopped at a bus stop. A pair of legs was shown as they got off the bus before it left. The screen moved up to show Hayato (NTR: Reward = MC) is the one as he looked around the place in curiosity with a backpack.

"Hayato?" Airi said surprised at seeing him.

"Isn't he your previous boyfriend?" Aina said surprised as well.

"Why the fuck is it showing that weakling?" Alex said surprised at it.

"Uh, I think that isn't too nice." Aina said when she heard that.

"Oh come on Mom. He isn't like Alex one bit. He's just like dad, inadequate." Airi said as she hugged Alex.

Alex smiled at the mother and pulled her to him as she blushed while she leaned on him. But then they heard the door being knocked as Alex went and opened it. He found the women he slept with, that were living in the same apartment complex, in front of his door as they asked to be let in.

"Why not? Come and join me. I know the guy being shown, he is a wimp. It will be hilarious." Alex said to them with as smirk at the 7 women in front of him.

"Really? Well the guy is scrawny and doesn't seem to know where he is. But this contains horror right." A blonde haired woman said to him as the others nodded to him.

"Considering it's that cuck. I don't think it will be that scary. Come on. After that is done, we can do an orgy." Alex said to them with a smirk.

The women smiled when he told them about the orgy as they walked inside. They greeted Airi and Aina before they all sat on the bed with Alex. He was surrounded by women as they all watched the screen.

'This will be fun.' Alex thought to himself with a smile on his face.

'Wonder if he will cry like always.' Airi thought to herself as she looked at the screen.

Meanwhile Hayato's parents who saw him were surprised to see him on the video as they looked at each other in shock.

"Didn't he say he went for a vacation?" His mother asked her father.