Chapter 26

*Julia's POV*

Today is the day Louis and I are going on our getaway. He hasn't told me anything about it, and it is really starting to annoy me. He won't even give me the slightest hint.

"Louis please just tell me where we are going." I beg him

"No, Jules. I told you it's a surprise. Now what kind of surprise would it be if I told you?" He says.

"I know it's a surprise, but I have been packing for 2 weeks and I don't even know where we are going." I say.

"Trust me you will be really happen when we get there. Let's just say you have always wanted to go here." He says with a smirk.

"That doesn't help with anything Lou. I want to go to a lot of places. Australia, Brazil, France, Italy, etc." It seriously doesn't help me at all.

"Okay I will give you one hint. Out of the 4 countries you had just said, we are going to one of them." He says. That still doesn't help me at all but I'll just roll with it.

"Okay now are we going to the airport or not?" He asks. I just nod.

*at the airport*

"You know I'm going to hear where we are going because they will say that the plane is boarding right?" I tell him.

"I know that that's why you are putting on headphones and listening to music when they say that so put them on." He hands me my headphones. I put them on and he turns on music for me, and he holds my phone to make sure I don't turn it off.

"Okay Lou I promise I won't listen to where we are going." I tell him. I mean that, I can see how he is really into the surprise. I don't want to ruin this.

"Thank you Jules. I promise you you won't regret it once you find out." He says with a smile.

"Can you at least tell me when I will find out so I know?" I ask him.

"You will find out once we get to the hotel. So you will have to distract yourself on the ride to the hotel." He says.

"Okay Lou." I say.

"Jules you should get some sleep, you seem really tired." He says and kisses my forehead. I fell asleep right after.

*Louis's POV*(at the destination)

Jules was asleep most of the plane ride. And she is still asleep head on my shoulder. I'll wake her up once most people get off the plane to make sure she doesn't hear where we are. 

Once everyone finally gets off the plane, geez you would think people would get off the plane quickly and not just sit there, talk , and take selfies.

"Wake up love." I whisper into Jules' ear. She just groans and turns around.

"Jules c'mon we're here." I tell her. She turns to face me again with sleepy eyes. Okay I'm not going to lie tired Jules is really cute.

"We are?" She asks in a sleepy voice.

"Yes c'mon love don't you want to know where we are?" I ask her.

"I do but I have to wait until we're at the hotel." She says.

We get off the plane because we have been here 5 minutes already and my bum is killing me.

"Well lucky for you the hotel isn't far from the airport so we will be there in like 15 minutes." I say in an excited voice. I can't wait to see her face when she sees where we are.

"Well that's good. So all I have to do is just keep my head down?" She asks. I kind of feel bad fro not telling her when we were still in England, but I really want this to be a surprise.