𝐱𝐱. the fuck

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴       𝚃𝙷𝙴 FUCK       𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
જ⁀➴ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 FUCK 𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

A LOUD SOUND startled her into dropping her phone, only to find out it was her phone. As soon as she picked it up, the ringing stopped and she read a message that was quick to be left. It was from Valeria, telling her to get down fast.

She sighed, grabbed her backpack, and ran down the stairs as quietly as she could, while still keeping up the speed. She did find it weird how not one of her friends bombarded her with questions, but know it made sense.

"We need to know, because I can't wrap my head around this!" Madelyn turned around to face Aaliyah who sat in the back, "Like, I can, but I need details."

"I don't think we should be having this talk before school," Aaliyah tried not to let the nerves get to her. It was still all new, and her posting that one picture on her story was impulsive and straight up stupid, yet the world won't wait on her just because she feels like it.

For some odd fucking reason, she only feels like she had finally taken a rest with Dylan.

"Damn," Valeria said, nodding in approval while she reached a red light, "That much information?"

"Not so much information as geeking," She sent certain look to the two, in which they responded with scoffs and a snarky remark.

"It's not our fault we're supportive," Madelyn shrugged, "And maybe a bit of a squealing problem, but it's normal."

"Indeed," Valeria shot Madelyn a quick glance with a smile in agreement, before finally being able to move the car, "Who was your story about, anyway?"

"Phoebe,"

"Shut the hell up," Madelyn furrowed her brows.

"No way?" Valeria asked like she misheard. They didn't expect it from her, too.

"Yeah," She shrugged, "I don't really care that she asked about him and whatever, I just hate how she had the audacity to talk about him and his—whatever, like they were some sort of trash."

"See, some were, but that's just wild," Valeria held a finger up before she gripped the wheel, making Madelyn hold back a laugh.

Aaliyah rolled her eyes, "Okay, yeah, but no, anyway! It wasn't something that needed to be said. Dylan doesn't mess around, and even if he did, it's none of her damn business," She stared at the window, "And imagine talking about girls she doesn't even know that way! The audacity, my God."