prologue.

~~

•korea 1:30 pm•
*3rd persons pov*

"WHAT IS THIS? 89? IS THAT ALL YOU CAN GIVE ME? DAMN IT MARK ARE YOU THIS STUPID? ANSWER ME YOU FOOL" mr. Lee shouted slapping him the paper on his face

"I'm sorry I promise it won't happen again" he mumbled  looking down his feet

"Why can't you just be like your brother? I wish I never had a son like you"

"I-Im sorry"

"No allowance no car for a month!" He scolded, "WHAT YOU CANT DO THAT"

"Yes I can, I am your father"he stated as mark glared wanting him to throw his fist but of course he can't he don't wanna get thrown out of the house

"What does he knows how I feel" mark sobbed

*knock*knock*

"Mark?"

"I don't wanna talk" he whispered but he heard him enter anyway, "Hey"

"I-i don't understand hyung, why does he hates me I gave everything to her... I did everything to make him happy. All he just saw is you... I'm W-wasn't  enough? Or maybe he was right I-i was just an accident that no one wanted"

He sighed, "Don't say that, you're more than everything you're perfect just the way you are. I'm sorry father was like that, you know him he can't be contented"

He teary looked at him, "Hyung please take me with you"

"I'm sorry mark"

"Why"

"I'm leaving the country"

His heart dropped.., Those words. Those words he don't wanna hear

"Are you gonna leave me to? I-I thought you.. youre just like everyone"

"mark listen to me" he stated but he pushed his hand away, "FUCK YOU YOURE JUST LIKE MOM WHO LEFT LIKE WERE NOTHING AND..... Y-youre just like Celine"

"Mark enough it's time to move on they are gone, Celine is gone"

"I hate you hyung I FUCKING HATE YOU" he cried running out of the room

"MARK WAIT"

"Looks like it didn't go well" the lady house stated, "Hey, can you look a place near his university"

"Why? He can stay here"

"And what? Let father put all his anger to him?"

•meanwhile•
•Thailand 5:00pm•

"You got everything you need?"

"Yep Mom im gonna be missed you" he pouted clinging to his mother, "Me too promised me you'll gonna call us?"

"Of course mom I will make you proud I promise" he grinned, "Honey we're already proud of you and you're dad maybe like that but deep inside he's so proud on you"

"Thanks mom promise me you'll gotta take care of yourselves when im gone?"

She giggled, "lDon't worry about us we're gonna be fine, you should be the one talking yourself. We're not there when u need us"

"It's all done" donghyuck father stated closing the door of the taxi car, "Guess it's time"

"Oh my baby, have a safe trip.. I love you always eat okay? Don't stress yourself too much" she smiled pecking his sons cheeks

"I won't and I love you too" he giggled, turning around to his father

"Dad"

"Go on your ride is waiting"

Donghyuck nodded looking back to his mother as she mouthed, "it's okay"

He softly smiled and get to the car and waved, "goodbye ma, pa"

•back to mark•

"P-please come back, i need you" he cried sitting at his ex lovers tomb