ı (i wanna join too)

The warm breeze of the night caressed your cold cheeks. Ahh, the air felt extremely good.

A sweet aroma entered your nostrils, probably from one of the hundred of trees that envolved you.

"Thanks, here's the money." You gave a generous amount of money to the taxist, not even bothering to ask for the change. Jinpachi was in charge of all your spending now during your stay in Japan, anyways.

"Have a good night, miss."

Once the taxist left, you engulfed a big breath, preparing yourself to start such a... cool... journey...

Super... exciting... journey

Uh.

You already missed your bed. Yeah. Japan was pretty and shit, but the country was still way too intimidating for you. Even from the top of the small mountain you were at, you could still admire the vast lighting from the city, a view that made your breath hitch.

It was beautiful. Ethereal, even. Spain was less modern, everything was way more rural, and even the nature of both countries was anything but similar, so to see something like this struck you.

But yet, it was still a painful reminder of how different life was here, and that if you were going to stay, you'll have to adapt soon.

Footsteps made you stop looking at the enormous city, redirecting your attention to the man behind you;

A lanky man, with a bowl cut and dead eyes.

You immediately smiled, "Yo. Long time no see. You look as dead as last time."

"And you still haven't grown at all."

"...Ha. Funny as always!" You rolled your eyes, but couldn't resist looking back at the man. "...I guess it's nice to see you again. I wonder why the hell you called me so suddenly after zero contact, but i hope its not anything too sketchy."

"Ah, Jinpachi-san, have you already found h—? Oh!" A pretty woman appeared from behind, her short hair framing her oval face perfectly. Woahhhh, she was fine. "You must be [l/n] [name], right? It's nice to meet you, Jinpachi-san told me a lot about you!"

You smiled back, gently shaking her hand. "Really? That's weird, coming from him. I'm sure he said bad things, haha."

"Let's get going, there's no time for chit-chat." Ego cut off the nice talking with the pretty woman, and you practically stabbed him with your eyes. How dare he?

Well, the biggest question was, how did he? How did he find such a gorgeous woman? And how did he make this cutie work with him?!

'Ugh, not fair. Woah— WHERE DID THAT BUILDING COME FROM?!'

Yup, life at Japan was going to be wayyy different. In your old country people didn't have big ass buildings that served as football prisons on top of mountains.

.
.
.

The three of you were sitting on the comfortable and expensive looking chairs on the reunion room. Well, you and Jinpachi were the only ones sitting, you didn't know why but Anri seemed to like standing up better. That wasn't your case, since you were lazy as fuck, but oh well she does herselsef.

You spent the following next thirty minutes hearing Jinpachi talk about the super-awesome-cool blue lock project!! You wanted to rip your ears out five minutes after.

You even refrained yourself from telling him to slow down, your japanese was good but you weren't used to hear it that much, because that only meant making the talk even longer.