The Depart

Xenocid was hiding in a safe place as she wanteds a secure place to grow. She has grew into a small sized queen she should be bigger after she becomes a queen mother but thats for later. a speedy  xenomorph with blue accents on his body notices the Acidic Queen. He walks toward her.

Xenospeed: Hey you with an cool acid look.

Xenocid: Hmmm?

Xenospeed: My name is Xenospeed and I would like to ask if I can come with you on your journey we are kinda similar as we both have different colors and powers from the others.

Xenocid: Hmmm you seem strong Xenospeed.... sure I guess you can come my name is Xenocid by the way.

Xenospeed: Sick! we shall find a place where you can make your hive! Lead the way Xenocid.

Xenocid and Xenospeed walks out of the hive and starts looking for somewhere where they can make the hive. As they get farther from the hive they were originally born in they found a tunnel which seems perfect and nobody seems to have claimed it.

Xenocid: Thats the perfect place Xenospeed start putting resine and digging rooms were gonna live here.

Xenospeed does as the Majesty said and starts digging and putting resine around the tunnel. They know that humans could be nearby so they don't have to worry about human hosts for now. But little did these 2 knew that an Red Empress was stalking them.