Kim Luna

________________________________

Stage Name: Luna

Birth Name: Kim Luna

Positions: Vocalist, sub rapper, maknae

Birthday: May 1, 1998

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Birth Place: Charlotte, North Carolina, USA

Ethnicity: Korean-American

Languages: English (100%), Korean (75%), Japanese (50%)

Nicknames: Elle, Lulu

Natural Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 5'7 | 170 cm

Blood Type: A

_________________________________

Fav Color: Yellow

Fav Hair Color: Dark Red

Mic Color: Silver

Emoji: 🐕

Songs That Luna Gets Hype For: GoGo, Anpanman, Save Me, Fake Love, Black Swan, On

_________________________________

Personality: Shy when you first meet her

Personality: Shy when you first meet her. When you get to know her she is one of the most fun persons that you will ever meet. Really likes music. Whenever she is doing something, she turns on a song to help her focus or just enjoy what she is doing a little more. Luna is very protective over her friends and family. She is not afraid to speak up for what she believes in. Fans say that she is like a "mama bear" when it come to standing up for someone.

Habits: When Luna gets nervous or anxious, she will usually start fidgeting with her jewelry. When she is stressed all she will do is eat. Whenever Luna is in an awkward situation (or if she's just bored) she bites her nails. That's why you will almost always she Luna with acrylic nails.

Hobbies & Skills: Singing, cheerleading, writing songs, drawing, painting, karaoke, making playlists, shopping, makeup.

_________________________________

Sum Up of Luna's Backstory: She was born in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. She has a twin brother named Malcolm. They are the oldest of four other siblings. Luna lived in the US until she was 12. She auditioned for BigHit and passed. She then moved to Korea at age 13 and was a trainee for a year. Luna debuted when she was 14. She currently lives in Seoul, South Korea, but owns a house back home in North Carolina.