5

💛

i wake up in the middle of the night with a massive headache. it's making my entire body hurt.

i rush to the bathroom and dig through my toiletries bag.

shit. i forgot my fucking pills.

i check again, and again. then once more. it doesn't change; the tiny little bottle still isn't there.

at this point, i'm panicking. i'm breaking out in a cold sweat. the pain is unbearable. i can't think.

i slide down the wall, like the tears sliding down my cheeks. (face, not butt ew)

i try to make sure no one can hear me, but obviously, that fails.

my face is in my hands, so i don't see who it is. it could be a boy, since this is the hallway bathroom. i really hope it isn't, though. that would be embarrassing.

i take my hands away from my face, and there he is.

walker.

he's sitting next to me, smoking a joint.

nah, i'm just playing. i wish, though. he would've looked tuff if he was.

but he wasn't. isn't. back to the plot.

although, his head is leaned up against the wall, and he is sitting next to me.

i try to speak, but i can't. i put my head back in between my legs.

he finally speaks.

"what do you need?"

no way he's talking to me like this. he wouldn't, right? i have no idea. i just know i'm in serious pain. 

i need someone's help, and the only one awake is him. i need his help.

i manage to get out, "my pills. at home. in my bathroom. please. i can't breathe."

he leaves after giving me a side hug. cheap.

-----

about 30 minutes go by, and he finally comes back. my head is aching so bad, i'm curled up on the bathroom floor, trying to wish the pain away. it hasn't been working.

i'm not able to sit up, so he gives me a pill. i finally gather the courage to sit up and swallow the pill.

he sits down next to me, how he was before. head leaned back and all. 

"i hope you know how much trouble i went to to get that for you."

"please...don't. you didn't have to get them, but you did anyway. i'm grateful, so now it's time for me to go to bed." we start to get up as i say this.

he sees me stumble a bit, and holds my arm up to make sure i don't fall.

"are you sure you're okay?" he asks.

"yeah. i'm all good," i confirm. i walk out of the bathroom and into leena's room. he walks in right behind me.

"you can go now," i mumble while getting into bed, avoiding eye contact because i know what that does to me. thankfully, i have enough self respect to know that.

"okay," he mutters. i hear him hesitate to go back to his room, but his footsteps recede. then i hear a door open and close. and that is my cue to fall asleep.

-----

i wake up the next morning to whiskey and styx licking my face off yet again. oh, and also the fact that leena and dior were videoing me drooling in my sleep. what bitches.