New York City

Arin POV...

I was sitting in the back of my mothers car as she drove through New York City I looked out my window as we passed several buildings like the hotel that the Ghostbusters took down Gozer on. Soon mom pulled the car up to the old firehouse that was now the headquarters of the Ghostbusters,Mom soon exited the car as Ray Stantz and Louis Tully open the back of the car and pull out a big box before they got it inside the firehouse, I soon walked inside the firehouse not knowing what I was getting myself into. 

Time Skip...

I was shown to my room,my father was with Peter and Winston,mom had left heading back to Massachusetts,I placed my backpack on my bed as I opened it and searched throught it before I pulled out my purple cat plush that I called "Catnap". He was a gift from my grandmother who said that he would protect me,I placed my bag on the ground before I climbed into bed.

3rd Person POV...

Arin climbs into bed before he fell asleep with Catnap in his arms which his eyes glow as he disappeared from Arin's arms,soon a large shadow looms over the boy. It was soon revealed that the shadow was Catnap himself but bigger than before he looked down at the boy that he promised to protect. Ever since they arrived in New York City,Catnap sensed a evil and dark presence that Catnap feared would try to harm Arin,Catnap looked back down at the boy and gently placed his paw on him.

"I will protect you"