Getting Answers

You didn't go to school today, telling your aunt and your uncle first thing in the morning that you were feeling unwell, and would need the day off. Since Butters had successfully gotten you guys to stay out of trouble from ditching school the day before, they had no reason to suspect that you would've been lying about needing to stay home from an illness.

Even when Craig had come to pick Tweek up in the morning to take them both to school, you'd also refused to talk to him. The silent treatment is what everyone was getting today. You knew you'd have the house to yourself, so that would give you plenty of time to do your own training, or something to occupy yourself to lead you towards getting you ready to go out and patrol for your mission. Before washing your palm clean from the phone number, you did make sure to save it into your contacts in order too contact the gentleman later.

However, this didn't stop Tweek from telling Craig about your plans on wanting to stop the gang-affiliated members who were possibly targeting the cheer squad. They would try to step up a meeting with the other Freedom Pal members as soon as possible.

Freedom Pals

Wonder Tweek: If we could hold a meeting sometime, please. I heard some disturbing news.

Human Kite: Count me out.

Tupperware: Dude, this is the worst time to hold a meeting, I have to get ready for the party, we can't use my base at all, and I'm going to be busy!

The Coon: Why's it always your homo ass calling meetings? For fucks sake.

Super Craig: Maybe because we're trying to actually keep the town safe.

Toolshed: Can the meeting wait? It's really not a good time, the dudes and I are really trying to get this whole Halloween shit coordinated.

Mysterion: You guys have weird priorities.

Mosquito: Busy, zzzt! Sorry!

Wonder Tweek: So gang violence in South Park is not important enough?

Super Craig: It's fine sweetie, we'll figure it out on our own.

Human Kite: What are you on about?

The Coon: Ah fuck no, I'm not about to get dragged into some sappy shit now.

Tupperware: Gang violence has always been an issue in South Park, guys.

Toolshed: We really don't want you two dealing with it on your own. We're a team. But this is really bad timing. It can't wait a few more days?

Super Craig: Fine.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾

You pulled out your phone and began to text the number that the man had given you yesterday. There wouldn't be anyone to stop you from going out and meeting this guy, and it would be perfect to try and get information out of him, too.

Y/N: Hey! This is Missy, that cute barista from yesterday! 💋

???: Missy? Cute, you can call me Josh.

Y/N: Josh, I like that 😘You had me up all last night thinking about you, I was worried you'd given me a wrong number!

Josh: I'd never give the wrong number to a face like yours. What can I do for you, cupcake?

Y/N: Well Josh, I was hoping we could get to know each other better and meet up or something...

Josh: Wow, did I make that good of an impression on you? I'm always available for you, cupcake.