Risk

The door slammed open as Kazuha enters Mr. Nakamura's office with her eyes filling in with rage.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" she yelled.

Mr. Nakamura was not pleased by the sudden barging. He stood up and gazed over at the destroyed building. The view of the city was wide from the office and coincidentally, Ssera Broadcasts was right in the middle as if he was monitoring Kazuha the whole time.

"Fucking answer me!" Kazuha slams the glass window.

Mr. Nakamura, now pissed he diverts his attention to his daughter slowly approaching her. "Why are you like this? You know you can stop acting now." he says with a soft tone for the girl.

"Acting!? I never-"

"Acting like you care about that stupid girl, Kazuha ...Don't tell me you actually love her?" he cuts off and laughs.

"I do and you have no right to hurt her"

"Yes... but not her sister"

The glass in front of Mr Nakamura cracked and he realized that Kazuha had just shot there. The japanese slowly points the gun next to her father. The body guards in the lower floor heard the loud bang and immediately ran to the main office.

"Where is Eunchae?" Kazuha asks in a cold voice. Mr. Nakamura steps back. He puts his arms up in the air and scoffed contented like he is certain that his own daughter could never shoot him, yet his voice still shakes.

"Kazuha, baby... be serious now"

"Oh I am serious, I will ask you again, where the fuck is Eunchae?"

"Kazuha.."

The guards reached the top floor and breaks their way to the door. Mr. Nakamura sighed in relief but Kazuha did not hesitate to shoot them down one by one. All ten down on the ground, Mr Nakamura loses his balance in fear.

Kazuha now frustrated by the time they're losing she shoots multiple bullets to the glass window. Shards were hitting her face but she didn't care. She points the gun back at her father. It was time for an answer.  She couldn't risk anything anymore.

"She's home! she's at h-her home. Two of my men are there... She's unharmed but she's locked down!" Mr Nakamura finally admits.

Kazuha dropped the cartridge, satistfied until she noticed her burning building in the view. Yunjin was heading there.

"So why did you make Yunjin go back to the building??"

Mr. Nakamura gets up dusting himself. Assured that he is safe after Kazuha dropped her bullets, his confidence was back. "To get that girl out off my face" he answers.

"Don't worry... you won't see mine either"

Kazuha takes her leave. She kicks the men on the floor out her way to head to Eunchae. But before she can open the doors Mr. Nakamura speaks.

"Kazuha... a bomb is ticking in Ssera's building..."

Kazuha stopped her motion.

They're in danger.

In the car

"Are we close yet?" Ms. Kim sighs in annoyance. Her patience were on the verge now. Sakura was a fast driver although she has a rival.

A car from behind honked. Ms Kim rolled down her window and peeks out her head.

"Hey big guy! No matter how much you honk it's still useless so shut the fuck up!!!"

Traffic.

The road was filled with cars bumper to bumper. "It's a weekday in the afternoon, why would there be traffic!?" Ms Kim complains. She plops back to her seat as Sakura pulled her down.