Sunlight Among The Heartbreak

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but I hope this chapter makes up for it. I've had a lot going on in the past month and I think it's finally gonna settle down at least for a couple weeks until my dad has surgery. Anyways here's your update and things are about to get much better for both girls I promise.

JBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJBJB

(Violet's POV)

Today brad called me and said he wanted to talk but according to Dani, Selena and Demi that's bad news. I decided I wasn't gonna dress up. I'm really nervous though I don't know what he could want to talk about that would be bad news for me. I mean he can't be breaking up with me because we've been together for a while and he said he loved me. So whatever it is I'm sure it's nothing.

*Ding Dong*

Kevin opens the door and Bradley is standing there looking really good in a rash guard and swim trunks.

Me: Hey Brad lets go talk in the kitchen.

Bradley: Alright.

We walk into the kitchen and I sit in Kevin's seat and Bradley sits in nicks. (A/N. Kevin sits at one end and nick sits at the other.)

Me: So...

Bradley: So....

Me: What did you wanna....?

Bradley: Look Violet I think we should break up.

Me: What? Why? Did I do something?

Bradley: No I just only started dating you to make Taylor jealous and now that she's single I want to try to get with her.

Me: Uh ok.

Bradley: You're not upset?

Me: Should I be? You wanna be with my sister. It's fine.

Bradley: Oh that's great. Well I have to go I'll see you later.

Me: Yeah ok bye.

I watch as he disappears out of the kitchen and I hear the front door open and close before I break down in tears. I hear people come in.

Kevin: Vi what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Dani: He broke up with you didn't he?

Me: (Crying) Yeeesss.

Dani: What was his reason sissy?

Me: Hee Saiid he onnly dattedd mee to makee tay jeealoous.

Dani: I'm sorry sweetie. Im guessing he wants to try to get with her now that she is single?

Me: Yeah

Kevin: Im gonna...

Dani: You're not gonna do anything. No offense Vi but I thought Tay and Bradley should have been together from the beginning. You should be with Peyton. I can tell he really likes you and I had a feeling from the beginning that Bradley didn't.

Me: Really? You think Peyton likes me?

Dani: Yes i do.

Me: Can i invite him over tonight?

Kevin: I don't think....

Dani: Sure go call him.

Me: YES!

I ran into the front room to call.

(Dani's POV)

Kevin: Seriously Dani!

Me: What?

Kevin: You gave her permission to invite him over without even as much as talking to me.