Kuzupeko Oneshot (❤️)

I wake up to the sun blaring in my eyes, and my body feeling heavy and tight i then look onto my side and see... My young master. Why is he here? When did he get here? My eyes then slide down to his chest, he isnt wearing a shirt i start to feel my face heat up and i look at his face. He looks so peaceful lying there he must have been exausted. He slowly starts to wake up and for no reason whatsoever that startled me. His gaze meets mine and i feel my face turn hotter and hotter. What made it worse is that he reached out his hand to my chin and kissed me passionatly. I closed my eyes because i must not pull away if my master does something to me i must accept it. I pulled away and breathed "young master..."
"yes peko" he groaned
"may i ask what was that for?"
Fuyuhiko chuckled "do you not remember last night im surprised you can even talk because youve been using your throat that much last night screaming my name" "although i like being called young master i like the names you called me last night even more, it turns me on more then tou could imagine"
"Eh?! Young master i do not recall doing anything that Uh... active last night"
I tried to keep a pokerface while attempting not to go crazy for him
"well sure you dont remember it but im gonna remember it for a lifetime" he puts his arms behind his head, turns to me and murmurs "if you dont think any of that happened then why are your panties on the floor"
"im sorry young master i didnt quite catch that"
"nevermind then..."
"... "
"... "
I got on top of him slowly and started kissing him harshly. I had been wanting to do this forever. He puts his hands on my hips as he caresses my back and pushes my head into his, causing us ro fuse for a couple of seconds until my lips departed from his and a long string of saliva pulled from both of our mouths and i get off of him and breathe heavily while snuggling into him until we eventually fall asleep together.

Creator note:im sorry this was kinda short and idek if people read danganronpa wattpad stories anymore so ig ill see how this one goes and ill write more parts when im ready

Word count: 415 words