CHAPTER 1 - TEXTS YOU WONT RECEIVE

Yuna chatted Heeseung at 2AM.

"Are you tubig?"

*As Yuna chatted Heeseung, Heeseung was sleeping. And his sleep got disturbed.*

"Bakit?'

"Because my love is tubig for you!"

"Yuna, i dont like you.'

"Its okay, because i like 🫵!"

*As Yuna replied to Heeseung.*

*THE NEXT DAY.*

*As Yuna went on Twitter, she saw a tweet. Which made her feel.. hurt.*

*TWEET:*

"MUSE MINJI SAW WITH PRESIDENT HEESEUNG HOLDING HANDS TOGETHER!!"

*As Yuna, saw this. She sent it to her friend, Jay.*

"Jay, what is this!?"

"Yeji made that post, actually. Anyway go to sleep, you'll look like a raccoon tomorrow."

"Okay."

*THE NEXT DAY AFTER CLASS.*

*Heeseung noticed that Yuna hasn't been texting him, so he chatted her first.*

"Why wont you chat me, yuna?"

"Its nothing, hee."

"Yuna, please tell me."

"Are you dating Minji, our muse?"

"No?'

"Well why wont you like me?"

"I dont like you, i dont like anyone."

*As yuna stopped chatting, cause she was sleepy.*

"Yuna..?"

"Please reply Yuna.."

"Yuna, please."

"Can we talk?'

*As Heeseung kept texting Yuna, but no response from her.*

*As Heeseung, sighed. And got some food from his fridge. Then he went to his motorcycle and drove to someones house.*

*DING DONG!*

"Whose that..?"

*As Yuna opened the door, she found a Box of chocolates, and a bouquet of tulips. Who could this be?*

"What is this?"

*As Yuna got the box, and went inside her house to check whose it from, but no Nametag.*

"Weird.. who would send me these? No one knows my favorite flowers were Tulips.."

*As Yuna shrugged it off, and went to watch Netflix on her TV while eating the chocolates.*

*DING! New Message from Jay.*

"Yo, did you get a box full of Chocolates and Tulips?"

*As Jay chatted Yuna.*

"Yeah, why?"

"Heeseung posted a photo of a Box filled with Chocolates and Tulips, maybe its from him."

*As Yuna was flabbergasted by Jay's text, she went on Twitter and found the post.*

"Omg! Maybe its really him!!"

*As Yuna got excited, and jumped around.*

"But- why did he send me that?"

*DING! New post from Sunghoon;*

"What- How could this be-"

*As Yuna saw the post from Sunghoon, it was a photo filled with Chocolates and Tulips, and it was captioned: "For you, Letter Y."*

"how could this be possible..?"

*As people started tagging Yuri, a popular influencer, they thought it was Yuri, since Sunghoon was close friends with her.*

"Maybe its just a coincidence yuna, calm down self."

*DING! New tweet from Its_yogirl.yuri.*

"Gosh these notifications are so anno-"

*As Yuna saw the post of Yuri, it was a photo of a Box filled with Chocolates and tulips, and captioned: "Thank you Babe Heeseung!*

"But.. How..?"

*As she blinked, and got really furious because of Yuri. How could she steal Heeseung!?*

WATCH OUT FOR CHAPTER 2!
Did Yuri really steal Heeseung? Or did Yuna really receive the package from Heeseung? Did she receive Sunghoon's package..? FIND OUT ON CHAPTER 2!!