Chapter 2

Y/n and Lia entered the police station only to see no one was there. The only thing left was stuff scattered all over the ground and desk and what seemed like a little medical bay.

Lia: Hello...?

Y/n: Is anybody here?

They look around and wait for a response only to be met with silence.

Lia: There's no one. Absolutely no one.

Y/n: no...no way

Y/n walked over to a laptop that was sitting on a table with Lia flowing him.

Lia: What are you doing

Y/n: There has to be someone here...

Y/n clicks on the laptop pulling up security cameras to see if they can spot anyone.

Lia: There *points to cam 4* Camra 4

Y/n clicks cam 4 and can see a shadow like figure in the dark with him facing away from the camera but the figure quickly turns around and runs into the light and more clear into the camera to reveal an officer alive. But he quickly turns around and it's revealed he was being chased by zombies as one quickly comes into the light. The officer shoots him but it just keeps coming as the officer turns around and runs around a corner.

Yn/Lia: oh no/Not good.

Y/n switches to cam 3 where it shows a hallway. The police officer runs down the hallway but stops and turns around

Cop: David! Marvin! You there!? I found a way out! It's in here! *holds up a book to the camera then turns around and shoots a zombie* Send reinforcements! East Hallway!

Y/n then pulls up a CCTV map where it shows where cam 3 is as well as the East hallway.

Lia: We gotta find that guy.

Y/n: agreed.

Pov Y/n

So me and Lia go off to find the cop though I did stop to pick up a medical spray left on a gun box. Anyways back on track Me and Lia stop when we see the east hallway was blocked by a closed Shutter though it wasn't a problem since there was a lever next to it which I go up to and pull but the problem came when the door just completely stopped not even making it halfway.

Y/n: *annoyed* Son of bitch.

I turned to Lia to see she crouched down to the shutter even though the shutter stopped. It did leave a big enough gap that a human can crawl through. Lia had crouched down to see if she could spot any danger before they entered.

Y/n: See anything?

Lia: Just a lot of blood and knocked over things but the coast is clear.

Lia crawls under and I do the same. The room was completely dark with no lights. Me and Lia start walking to go find the officer but I stop when I notice a fuse box but one of the fuses was missing.