• T W O •

THE CHAPTER HAS SOME TRIGGERING THINGS LIKE ATTEMPTED R@PE, if you feel uncomfortable I have a summary of that part at the end
Vincente's POV

My mother looked up at me expectantly, probably for the speech I was supposed to do.

Everyone looked up at me. I haven't felt this nervous in a long time.

"Good evening, everyone. I hope you have enjoyed your night in our home. We have come here to discuss and find more about the issue with the Spanish Mafia. I'd like to begin with the fact that they are no match to us, if we all stand together. This is not going to be like last time. They have connections with certain Mafia's that are secrets hidden among their respective nations." Everyone looked among eachother, to see if anyone knew of this mafia's or whatever they call themselves.

"For example, the Uzbegs of Mongolia and the USM of Russia. Some of us do not know of these...people. But for those who do, you know how difficult they are to block out." Some of the older mafia's had looks of anguish and annoyance, most probably of the long period of torture they went through to end them.

"But we have even more powerful and influential mafia's, such as the Воины матушки-России. Now we all know of them and we even have one in the opposition's side. A traitor to them, a saviour to us." People had hope and longing in their eyes, longing to end them forever. (The warrior of Mother Russia)

"But, why is that we need help from Marco and his people. They are a lost cause. The Spanish are not that powerful against us." Damion, the newbie, spoke. Before I could say anything,

"Now Damion, you know less of what happened then all of us combined. You're new to this, we've been in this since our births." One of the older mob boss's answered. I nodded in greetings and was returned with a nod.

"Remember, if you have even the slight sliver of a doubt of a traitor on the inside, deal with it." I ended my speech and sat back down.

Everyone nodded and those who had to discuss some things, turned to talk with others. While I just looked over to Brad who was glaring at my sister, who noticed but just flipped him off. I smirk and gave a small chuckle and joined the conversation my mother and Alesso were having.

"I'm telling you, she's just a friend!" Alesso whisper-shouted, making sure no one over heard.
"That's what you're sister told me about Brad , now look." My mom answered with a all knowing smirk on her face.

The girl they're talking about is Alesso's girlfriend, but they aren't official. They fuck a lot though., so it basically closes the deal.

"Well, if you're not getting a wife soon, Vincente will get one, right?" I choked on my drink and looked to my mother with wide eyes.

"Not anytime soon." I looked down at my drink that was almost empty. "Why not? I'm getting older and I can't take care of you both dimwits my whole life." We both looked at her with disbelief. She took care of us only when we were kids then she was too busy handling the cartel and Mafia.

"Because, one, it's a war. They'll be murdered before I can even marry them and two, as you said, we're dimwits, who would like us?" I smiled and looked front at my father's painting.

If he was here, we'd be married and probably have a kid on the way. He was never a patient guy. Soon people started to disperse and slowly leave our mansion.

After the end of the night, I made my way to my study and saw that I had some papers that I had to finish for my company. It was a cover up for the cartel to work and also an extra income of money.