71-80

Chapter 71

  Perhaps it is because the defeat and disappearance of the insect demon and the reincarnated demon shocked other demons. In the past few days, the demons have calmed down a lot.

  Suxing is preparing for the upcoming press conference.

  Although the press conference does not require an extremely professional and empathetic performance like filming, it does require a lot of preliminary preparations, such as understanding the script, makeup and hair, clothing, procedures, etc., and it needs to be widely publicized by the crew. At the same time, it will not create any controversial points, but it must also highlight its own memory points.

  In addition, the director himself is an upright and serious person. Tang Xiaofeng was afraid that his star would be quick to talk and say something at the press conference that would cause controversy and make the director unhappy. In the past two days, he had been staring at his star all the time, anytime and anywhere. Do a spot check of Suxing's answers to questions that reporters may ask at the press conference.

  Suxing was not as nervous as Tang Xiaofeng.

  Tang Xiaofeng was preparing for a press conference for the first time, but Su Xing had experienced it countless times. These two days were very pleasant.

  But life is not easy for others.

  After all, the disaster caused by the insect demon has just passed. Whether it is on the Internet or in reality, everyone is panicking. In the past two days, everything is talked about on the Internet, in the news, and on all information dissemination platforms accessible to modern society. Things related to demons.

  [Is this demon organized? ! ]

  [One after another, how many times has this happened? Can human beings just tremble in the face of demons and hide to wait for rescue? Can't we give advance warning and prepare an evacuation in advance? ]

  [How to give early warning? How much clairvoyance do you have to have to imagine that you were sitting well on the train one second and turned into a bug the next? I can't even think of it! ]

  [So who is that, the powerful demon? Was he the one who saved H City this time? ]

  [He and his teammates are so cool! I saw before that he had a teammate who could use steel! This time here comes another little girl with butterfly wings! 】

  【Just find him! Our city will be saved, right? ! 】

  [How can you rely on a demon to save us? ]

  There are different opinions on the emergence of demons on the Internet. They have different opinions on how to warn, how to save, whether we should rely on demons to defeat demons, etc. While the discussion on the Internet is in full swing, there are victims of the H City Insect Man Incident. The reporter appeared on the news interview live broadcast platform.

  During the interview, his face was mosaic-ed and his voice was processed: "Many people have very vague memories of the time when they became bug-men, but I remember clearly that those black bugs got into my mouth and nose. The feeling of drilling into my pores, scurrying under my skin, sucking my blood, and swallowing my brain. I can even remember the pain of my bones beginning to deform and my limbs twisting."

  He held his head and turned his face Buried deeply in the thigh, the back arched into a trembling curve. It was a self-protection posture of extreme fear: "I am really scared, I am scared to death. I clearly feel that my consciousness is being controlled." Swallowed, I turned from a human into a bug. I wanted to resist, but I had no choice. I watched myself swinging my arthropods and piercing the chests of my family members!!"