interview

"What is your name and age?"

"Achilles. 15."

"And where are you from?"

"The New England area."

"Which state?"

"Not telling."

"Fine... uh describe your family for me?"

"Blood or those who deserve to be called family?"

"Either is fine"

"... Rowan was an amazing person and i miss them every fucking day and i wish that i could get the chance to say goodbye to the only person who ever cared about me. That. that is my only family. The rest can go burn in hell."

"Oookay, best friends?"

"Non-applicable. I don't really have 'friends' per se. I have people that I enjoy hanging out with, like Enoch and Millard, but I wouldn't call them friends. Browyn and I are more co-worker than friends."

"How is your love life?"

Laughter is the response "me?" he cackles more

"Alright uh... where do you want to be in 10 years"

"Miss. P's loop. Give me questions i can actually answer please?"

"How would you finish the sentence, i feel my happiest when..."

"When I was with Rowan. It's hard to find joy without them. I don't think I can ever truly be happy to the extent I was before. They were my other half. We may have not been identical but we were never apart. Ever."

"Whar is your sprit animal?"

"A wolf. They are loyal. They protect their pack. They'd do anything for their pack"

"Whats your definition of a perfect day?"

"Well... i guess it'd be just perfect, nothing bad, nothing negative, just all the good things"

"How was your childhood?"

"I'd rather go to hell than relive it."

"Any secrets, or bad habits?"

"None that are any of your concern."

"Any crazy talents?"

"Besides this?" suddenly there was a massive ball of water between Achilles' palms, as in this ball of water was the size of those inflatable bumper balls. There was a smirk on the boy's face