Ishan , A Betrayer?? 👀✨️

They All get Settled in the Car And Went Towards thier Home.

IN CAR ~

Ishan - I'm sorry!!

Shubman and Y/n were confused But meera was not confused that too whom he is saying sorry then Shubman Asked

Shubman - To Whom are you saying sorry and why??

Ishan and shubman were sitting infront and Y/n and Meera were sitting at the back , Ishan turned towards back And said to Meera

Ishan - I'm sorry na Love!! Please tal--

Shubman Pressed the break Hard and the Car stopped immediately, Ishan lost his balance, because he was not wearing seatbelt and his head hitted the dashboard but shubman was wearing seatbelt , So he didn't got a hit.

Ishan - Ouchh!! Dekh ke gadi nahi chala sakta , Gadha!!

( Ouchg!! Can't you drive properly, Donkey)

Shubman was about to say but y/n interrupted him and said

Y/n - Shubman Aapne Gadi Road ke beech mein roki hai , Side mein le lijiye.

( Shubman you have Stopped the Car in the middle of the road , Please Take it to side)

Shubman took the car to side and at first Meera was Little Concerned about Ishan but she still kept her poker face.

Shubman - Haa!! Abb Bata ye kya chal raha hai tum dono ke beech mein??

( Yeah!! Now tell me what's going on between you both??)

Y/n - Meera do you know him??

Meera - Hmm

Ishan - Please na Baby , Talk to me I'm sorry!!

Shubman - Abb batane ka kasht karega , Meera tum hi Bata do na

( Now will you Bother to tell!! Meera you only tell na).

Meera - We are in A Relationship.

Shubman and Y/n - WHATTTT!!!!

Ishan - Stop Shouting!!

Shubman - Ishan How Is this possible?? How can you both be in a relationship?? you never meet her??

Y/n - Wait Shubman!! Meera is he that Ishan only You about whom you told me 1 weeks ago??

Meera - Yes! He is that one only 😒

Shubman - Yrrr!! I'm so Confused Please tell naa!! 😩

Ishan - We both met online 6 months ago First we were Friends but after few months we both started to love Each other and 2 months Before I proposed her and she accepted it!!

Shubman - How Could you Ishuuu!! You didn't even told me that you found a Bhabhi for me!! Don't talk to me now 🤧

Y/n - Yess!! Even she told me 1 week ago that she has a boyfriend, my own sister didn't told me about my Jiju , You also don't talk to me 😭

They both started fake Crying like babies Ishan Was Again and again saying sorry to meera and she was not even reacting while crying , Something clicked Y/n's Mind and she said

Y/n - But Why are you Angry with him?? You should be Happy that you met you Long Distance Boyfriend

Meera - Because My So Called Long Distance Boyfriend Betrayed me

Ishan - Atleast let me explain na 😭

Shubman - What has Happened to you Ishu , First you Betrayed me and now Her Also!!

Y/n - Wait Shubman!! How Coul--

Shubman - Yaa you make Me Wait Only 🤧

Meera - Abhi toh You need to wait More!!

Shubman - Means??

Meera - Nothing.

Y/n - Ishan you only tell what happened between you guys??

Meera - No wait I will tell

Shubman - Yes Please 🙏🏻

Meera - This Boy didn't told me about his actual Identity, He Me-

Shubman - Then How you Both started your Conversations.

Ishan - Y/n Do you have a Scarf??

Y/n - Yes but Why??

Ishan - I Need to close his Mouth. Can't you keep quiet for few Minutes Shubman.

Meera - He messaged me From a Fake I'd. He didn't revealed his true Identity to me , When I asked about his Work he told me that he is Unemployed still I loved him with My Whole Heart. Why you did this Ishan??

Ishan - I'm Sorry Na Meeru!! I know you're Feelings Are Hurted But I didn't had any other option , I made that fake I'd to prank Shubman , When I saw your I'd I thought to message you So I did and then we started Chatting And about Revealing my True Identity , I was Scared that if I will reveal my true Identity then you will also treat me like My Fans as I'm famous , I'm also an Human , I Also have rights to be treated Normally like other persons , Wherever I go I always get special Treatment I'm too tired of this Special treatment Now!! Also I wanted a Girl who will love me not my Money or fame and I found you , I told you that I'm Unemployed still you didn't left me that's what I want from my Dream Girl!! that's you Meera , You are My DREAM GIRL , I Love You to the Moon and Back ♥️ ✨️ , Please forgive me my love!!

The three of them were quite emotional after listening his Confession and Ishan had some tears So does Meera.

Meera - I'm Forgiving you this time but remember next time don't hide anything from me because Trust is A Strong Base For Every Relationship. And Yeah I love you too ♥️✨️

Shubman - Yeahhhh!!! My Ishu got me a bhabhi!

Meera blushed a bit and y/n teased her and they drove off to thier home. In the way Back Home they also bought Some Chocolates And Ice cream For everyone.

TO BE CONTINUED ~

___________________________________________

My lovely peeps!! We have Completed 500+ Reads On Our Story 😭💖 I'm on my Cloud Nineth , Thank You So Much for this Much Love and Support , There are Many more to go!!

Keep showing your Love and Support for this Nanhi Bachii 🤧🫶🏻

Thank you Once again!!! ☺️💌

Byeeeee ~ 🦋🧿✨️