You Need To Sleep.

It was another day with the stickmans. This time they were again inside the game of Minecraft since all of them agreed on doing something in there, visiting all the new biomes that got added in the past updates.

It's been 3 days and everything was going fine, they have visited 3 biomes and still have a few ones left. But something was not okay.

Alan started to animate in the night to be more focused, obviously taking TSC with him for help. But he was going to sleep too late, making TSC do the same, and leaving him with just a few minutes to rest before his friends wakes up.

Almost 2 weeks since Alan started doing that. TSC is already pretty tired.

================================

"Come on guys! We need to get to the swamp biome!" Yellow, who was leading the whole thing, said.

"Going!" Purple and the other ones said. "Wait, where's Second?" Red asked. "Oh, maybe sleeping as usual." Green continued. Yellow groaned and saaid "can someone just go and get The Second Coming?" He was already pissed off. "I'll do it don't worry!" Green went for his friend.

Green went back to the camping tent of TSC, "Second?! Second are you there!? Don't make me enter!" Green hoping an answer said. A few seconds later he decided to enter to the tent. "Second you need to-" he interrupted himself when he saw TSC sleeping. "Aw but aren't you a cutie?" He said getting closer to him, "Why am I discovering you look cute while sleeping just now?" He stared at Second for a solid minute. "You... Are..." Green wanted to say something, "Green! What's taking you so long?!" The voice of Yellow was heard in the distance. "I- oh yeah I need to wake him up. Eh... SECOND WAKE UP!" The screaming of Green made him wake up for once. "What...? What's going on?" Second sat in his sleeping bag. "What are you doing sleeping man? We were already leaving without you." Green smiled a bit. "Oh, sorry, I'm just so tired." Second started to get up, "I'm ready to go now-" He got interrupted by Green placing his hand on his chest to make him sit down again. "You're not going anywhere without sleeping properly, you can come with us another time! For now, try to sleep." Green said with a warm smile on his face.

"Okay, what are you two doing that is taking so long?!" Yellow said while getting inside the tent. "We uh- sorry but Second is going to-" - "second is going to get up, clean up his tent and come with us! Come on, we don't have all day!" Yellow said like he was demanding it.

"But yellow- he is-" TSC interrupted Green by placing his hand on his shoulder "it's okay, I'll be there in 5" He said, his voice was obviously tired.

================================

"Why didn't you told Yellow that you were going to rest?" Green asked, they were already heading to the swamp biome. "It's okay, I don't need to rest at all" Second said while he could barely walk. "You really need to rest man. You're getting me worried!"

"I'm okay, I'm okay. I just-" He almost falls from the mountain they were in. "Woah beware man!" Red saved TSC "You look tired, are you okay?" The same reddish person said while grabbing TSC's hand and taking them closer to him.

Green was looking at them, feeling weird. "Yeah I'm just a bit tired." - "Yes! Yes! He's fine. Just let him go and stop grabbing his hand!" Green interrupted TSC, saying this in somewhat a cold tone. Red just raised an eyebrow, "is everything good green?" - "I- oh yeah- yeah I just-... I'm just worried for Second." Green rubs the back of his head. "See? You have us worried second, why don't you just uh... Go to sleep? You need to rest urgently" Second sighs and accept their request for once "Fine, I'll go to sleep... I guess exploring all the biomes can wait... Heh.." they promised to tell everyone Second's decision, so he could finally going to sleep.

When TSC was finally gone. Green and Red just continued talking for the rest of the way. Like good friends.

================================================================

Hope you enjoyed first episode xddddddd

I just didn't knew at all how to start with this but i finally have it so yay

Not sure when the rest of the episode is coming out but i already have everything planned 🤫🧏‍♂️

Bye.