Challenge

Now forward,

Maya was standing holding her skirt in her fists and she had her eyes down.  Seeing Maya like this, Adharva said with a sideways smile, "Don't be afraid, I won't do anything to you right now."

Adharva placed the cigarette in his hand in the ash tray and lit the torch and got up from the sofa and came near Maya. Adharva placed his hand on Maya's waist and said, "I am feeling scared."

"Hmm" Maya said softly.  Hearing Maya's answer, Adharva's face lit up and he whispered in Maya's ears, "Good, the more you fear me, the better it will be for you."

"What do you want?" Maya said boldly.  Hearing Maya's words, Adharva rubbed Maya's lips and said, "I want you, you, your heart, your mind, everything, I want complete Maya."

Hearing Adharva's words, Maya pushed him away from herself and said, "You can never force me, but I will never come close to you of my own free will."
Hearing Maya's words, a sly smile appeared on Adharva's face and he said, "Are you challenging me Maya?"  Maya does not respond to his words.

" Okay Maya. Challenge accepted. Anyway, I will not force you in any way, nor do I want to, now you will hand yourself over to me, you will come to me yourself. "

Inhaling the fragrance of Maya's hair, he said, "Now, not me, you yourself will come closer to me."  Maya pushed Adharva away from her and said, "This will never happen."

"It will definitely happen Maya, tomorrow you yourself will go to me, no matter how much you control yourself but you also know that you also do not want to go away from me" Adharva told Maya in a seductive voice.

Hearing Adharva's words, Maya is unable to control her anger and she slaps Adharva hard. Maya says through gritted teeth in anger, "I am not your mistress, what do you think of me as something you have bought?"  A thing that you can use however you want?”

Hearing Maya's words, Adharva rubbed his cheeks and said, "This was your second mistake Maya, I myself do not know what punishment I will give you for this mistake of yours. Remember Maya, Adharva will give you such a punishment which you would never have expected."  You won't be able to forget."
After talking to Maya, he goes out of the room and locks Maya in the room.  After Adharva leaves, Maya takes a deep breath and says to herself, "I will die but I will let this person come close to me."

Adharva was sitting in his study room when his manager Akhil came to him and said, "Sir, if you had to bring madam back then why did you let her go."

Hearing Akhil's words, Adharva says with a devilish smile, "I did not let her go, she had run away herself, with great difficulty I chased her and brought her back to me."

"Sir, your habit of joking, madam was able to run away from here only because you had given her a chance to run away," Akhil said in a flat tone.

"Can I ask you something?"  Akhil said a little scared.  After listening to Akhil, Adharva looked at him and after thinking something said, "Hmm, ask."
" You loved madam, but what happened that you hated her so much? " Akhil asked timidly and started waiting for Adharva's answer.

Hearing Akhil's words, Adharva's facial expressions change and an angry expression appeared on his face. Adharva got up from his place and held Akhil's neck tightly.  Adharva was holding Akhil's neck so tightly that Akhil was suffocating.

“Sir please leave,” Akhil said in a hushed voice.  Adharva released Akhil's throat and said in a staring voice, "Don't ask me this question again after today.

"Yes sir" Akhil said making noise in his throat.  There were marks of Adharva's fingers on Akhil's neck, which were very deep, it seemed as if they were marks given by a demon.

Adharva signaled Akhil to leave from there.  Akhil left from there without wasting a moment.  After Akhil left, Adharva moved his hands around his neck and said, "Whether I love Maya or hate her, this is just a secret, a very deep secret."

Adharva was trying to control his anger by closing his eyes when his phone rang. Seeing the number on the phone, a devilish smile appeared on Adharva's face.

Adharva answered his phone without any delay and said laughingly, "Hello little dog." The reply came from the other side of the phone, "Do you think you will save Maya from me, I will beat you and Maya."  I will leave."
Hearing the words of that sucker, Adharva started laughing out loud and he said laughingly, "How can you, little dog, keep sniffing the fragrance of Maya? Little dog, you have probably forgotten that I have snatched Maya from your hands from your own wedding hall."

Hearing Adharva's words, the man said angrily, "What do you think? If you marry Maya by force then she becomes yours, neither do I accept this marriage nor Maya will accept it."

The man said with an evil laugh, “Maya will not come close to you of her own free will, and I know you cannot force her even if you want to.”  After saying his words the person disconnected the phone.

"After all, why is Maya's consent necessary to come close to Adharva, why can't Adharva force himself with Maya even if he wants?"  Stay connected with this story to know.