ch. 7

*Flashback continues *

It was after one month since their meet.. Nothing much happened between shubman and ishan as one was shy to contact and another one was not interested!.

Everything was calm but not in our dear kishan  household..

" Heyy bhagwan mein kya karu iss ladke ka. Mujhe to wishwas nahi hota ye humara ishan hai " Mrs. Kishan said sobbing slightly.. Everything was making her overwhelmed.

Ishan had been nothing but a Nuisance according to kishan's.
Ishan stubbornly straight away refused to marry shubman, even after many tried none of them were able to change ishan's mind.
" Shaant ho jao bhagyawan ishan samajh jaayega "
MR. Kishan said while being slightly worried himself..

"Nahi manega vo mujhe pata hai.. Abb mujhe hi kuch karna hoga " With that said mrs. Kishan made her way out of her room huffing loudly.

" Mom!! Momm " Ishan yelled loudly entering the house. " Weird she isn't replying " ..

Just as ishan was about to drink water.. Raj came running to him!
" Ishan jaldi chal mummy ko heart attack aaya hai "

The glass fell down from ishan's hand creating a loud sound before he dashed towards his mother room " Ohh my god are dumb bhai why isn't she in hospital "

" Ishan mujhe bass fever hua hai beta.. Hospital kyu " Mrs. Kishan asked making a weird face.

She was currently laying on her bed with her hairs sprawling everywhere and her face looked like she is 80years old... Make-up truly transforms you.

" Whatt!! But bhai said you are having a heart attack " Ishan exclaimed in disbelief.
" O-ohh haan haan mujhe fever hai aur heart attck bhi aaya hai " Mrs. Kishan exclaimed tiredly.

Ishan looked at his father and brother suspiciously who stood sweating buckets.. "A-ahh mujhe D-dard ho raha hai " Mrs. Kishan cried in pain.. Ishan hurriedly made his way towards her and took her hands in his.
" M-mom D-don't worry we will take you to hospital "

Before ishan could pick her up raj meddeled in between " No ishan mom doesn't want to go hospital "

" And do you think I will listen to her.. She is sick but we are not " Mrs. Kishan sighed tiredly before taking ishan's hand in her's
" Ishan mera baccha i don't want to go because I know this is the end for me "
Ishan felt tears filling up his eyes..

"N-no M-mom "

" Ishan I only want you to fulfill my one wish "

" Mom we will talk later first let's get you to hospital "

"N-no ishan listen to me " Mrs. Kishan said while breathing heavily while her one hand clutched her throat lightly seeking for some air to breath.

" Marry shubman "

" Mom what? "

" Promise me ishan you will marry shubman " Mrs. Kishan said forwarding her hand to ishan who looked broken seeing his mother in that state
"M-mom please "

" Ishan you should fullfill her last wish... Also it's the first time in your life she is asking you something.. can't you even do that for her "
Raj said in a disappointing tone..

" Fine fine I promise I will marry shubman! "

" Swear on me ishan you will marry him "

"I-i swear on you mom i will marry him"

Ishan stared at the body of his mother laying without any motion.. His mother closed her eyes? How can sh---

Before ishan can cry his eyes out.. Raj came and took him " She must be tired ishan.. She is sick let her rest "

Ishan looked at him with his eyes threatening to fall from his socket.. His mouth was wide " Muh to band karo uncle "

Before anyone can register anything a loud scream broke out in the house

"MOMM YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME "

Ishan siad after realsing that he had been trapped!!

While Mrs. Kishan smirked slighlty inside her blanket " Ohh ishan I am your mom beta "

_______________________________________________________

Ishan was sitting between the two ladies with a poker face.. He is still not over the fact that his mother betrayed him.

Mrs. Gill, his mother and ishan were currently sitting in a luxurious ring store selecting rings for them.. As soon as mrs. Kishan called the gills and presented their positive view about the marriage.. Mrs. Gill wasted no time and asked them for the ring selection.

"Ishan do you think this ring will look good on you? " Ishan snapped out Of his daze.. He looked at the beautiful gold ring in his soon to be mother - in -law's hand and than at her beaming face.. " It's good " He replied shortly.. Not in mood to engage in any conversation.

The short and dry reply made Mrs. Gill's smile fall a little.. " Aree it's soo good bhabhi.. Totally ishan's taste "

Mrs. Kishan came in between them realising that ishan had hurted Mrs. Gill.. She cannot give any chance to the gills for the cancelation of the marriage.. She knew she was not right by forcing ishan into the marriage but she knew how her son is...  she knew that a man like shubman will only be able to make ishan believe that maybe money is not everything in life.. Love is also a beautiful and pure feeling that changes you..!

" Ishan did you liked it? " .. Ishan looked at the lady amused.. Even after his mother told her about his taste.. She still preferred his view .. " I am sorry aunty actually I was just worried about some work... And yess the ring is so beautiful "

" Ohh no problem beta, I understand.. After marriage you can take as much as rest you want..! " Mrs. Gill said genuinely worried..

* They are already planning to make me leave my job.. What will they do once I am married.. * ishan thought bitterly.. The kind impression of the lady fading away.. Just because of a small misunderstanding!

" Yeahh sure " Ishan forced a smile .!

_______________________________________________________

The chapter was kind of bore in my opinion I guess.. What do you think about it let me know!!

Don't forget to vote and comment bhai logg

Lobb uu

organic_peace_22 ❣️❣️