☼☼☼

it was a sweltering day for July. damn near 100 degrees. Cas didn't know where Sam and Dean were at the moment. working on a case...at a hotel maybe...he chold not bring himself to care that much , as he and Dean had just gotten into an argument. of course , if 1 of both of the brothers were in trouble or needed help , he whold immediately forget the grunge. but for now , he just wanted space.

he was at Bobby's. Bobby didn't have outstanding working AC , but he had many fans. "hey , feathers. I will be in the garage if you need me. and you might want to take off that trenchcoat. it is going to get real hot , real quick." he grabbed a beer and walked away. {but...I always wear my trenchcoat. even in the summer...I guess that I will take it off if it becomes  too much...I am ok for now , tho...} 

but as time went on , it gotten hotter and hotter. Cas ended up sitting in front of 1 of Bobby's many fans by the couch but he was still quite warm. he decided that it was time to take off his trenchcoat. he shrugged it off slowly and sighed.

he suddenly felt very tired , and he knew that as an angel , he was not suppose to feel that way. then , his muscles started spasming. {what the...} he watched as his fingers seemed to move on their own. 

unfortunately for him , he did not know the warning signs of heat stroke. 

"Bobby ?" he called out weakly. damn , he knew that he was still in the garage. but he chold not seem to think straight. "I am so confused..." he mumbled , getting up and stumbling to the garage. "why do I feel so weak...? what is...happening to me..." he was sweating now and chold feel his heart racing. "Dean...he was angry wit me...he must have put a curse on me...wait...he whold not do that..."

he swallowed thickly as he stumbled over to the garage. the heat outside was even worse then inside, the sun was beating on him and there was no breeze. he was starting to feel lightheaded now, too. 

eventually , he made it to the garage. "Bobby..." Cas said weakly. Bobby turned around from cleaning a wrench. "Cas !!" He exclaimed. he quickly went over to him. "boy , what happend to ya ?! you look liek you're gonna collapse." he looked  into Castiel's eyes wit great concerned etched on his features. "I...um..." before he chold say anything else, his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he passed out in Bobby's arms. 

Bobby quickly caught his light body. this was not the 1st time , after all. "balls," he grumbled.

he carried Cas inside and lay him down on the couch. he touched his forehead. his skin did not feel right. "Damn it...kid is havin' a heatstroke !! how chold he not know this ?" he sighed as he went to the fridge to get some ice packs. he then put some ice packs on Cas and put some more fans by him. 

he then decided to call Sam and Dean. "hey , what's up , Bobby?" Dean asked. "Cas had a heatstroke."  Bobby said , sighing. Dean put the phone on speaker so that Sam chold hear. "he WHAT?! I mean , damn it is hot out but does he not know better ?" Sam said , surprised. Bobby chold hear that they were in the car. "probably did not want to take off that damn trenchcoat." Dean mused , rolling his eyes. 

"well , is he ok ? how is he doing ?" Sam asked , concerned.

"he seemed confused...he came to me in the garage. now he is just resting. I have some ice packs on him and some fans but...I don't wanna take off his clothes I mean...let the kid have some modesty..." Bobby said awkwardly. "hell wit modesty !! I do not want him to die..." Dean said. "well...he is coming to." Bobby watched as Cas slowly opend his eyes. "Bobby...?" he mumbled. "hey , feathers. ya ok ? Cas slowly sat up. "um...what happen ?" Bobby looked a bit concerned. "ya don't remember ?" "um...everything is kind of hazy...are you on the phone wit Sam and Dean or something ?" "yes , do you want to talk to them ?" "n-no...Dean put a curse on me..." Bobby quirked an eyebrow. "huh ?" he looked at the phone. "Dean , Cas is sayin' that you put a curse on him. that tru ? or...maybe he ain't thinkin' straight." Dean sounded flabbergasted. "i-what ?! maybe take him to a damn mental hospital !! Jesus , Cas I...where the hell did you get such an idea ? I whold never !! Bobby , you have gotten to explain what happen to him." Bobby nods. "yeah , that is what I thought. Cas , ya idjit , Dean did not put a curse on ya. you had a heatstroke."

"a...what ?"

"a heatstroke. it is where your body cannot control its temp anymore so you overheat and well , pass out but you can even die !!" Castiel's eyes widened. "whoa...I...I had no idea. all my years of watching humanity...wow , I am embarrassed. please tell Dean that I apologize." "tell him yaself." he handed Cas the phone. "Dean ?" "Cas , what the hell is wrong wit you ?!" "Dean..." Sam warned gently in the background. "i-i am sorry...I think that I was not thinking straight and I did not know what was happening to me so I thought of our fight earlier and I just thought..." he trailed off. Dean sighed. "Cas...listen to me, I know that We fought but I would never put a curse on you for any reason. so get that out of your head right damn now. got it ?" "yes , Dean." "and forget about our fight...all is well." Cas nodded , handing the phone back to Bobby. 

Bobby said bye and hung up. "there , all is settled." Cas nodded. "I...I think that I will rest. I still feel a bit tired. say , got a t-shirt ?" Bobby nodded , giving him 1.

Cas put it on. then slept.