꒰ 005

♡ ⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧ lady, hear me tonight!⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

♡⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧  chapter 5:⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧heaven  and  back  !

heaven  and  back  !

It was a new day, and Bianca was in the hallways waiting for Samantha Larusso to appear.

Robby didn't go to school today, the ice cream they both had yesterday at the bar had made him feel bad, and even though he wanted to accompany his friend to school, Bianca told him that it would be better for him to rest and that he didn't have to worry cause she knew how to take care of herself.

— Hey!

A brown-haired girl screamed across the hallways, Bianca thought she was talking to her since she was the only one in the hallway at that moment, everyone else was at class.

— Are you Bianca Monroe?

She continued talking when she reached Bianca, who thought she was so pretty and looked like a nice girl.

— Yes, you must be Samantha Larusso, right?

— That's me. Come on, I'll show you this place.

She smiled at her and started showing Bianca where all of her classes were located.

— And this is the school cafeteria, but you already know that.
If you want you can go have a seat everybody will be here in like 2 minutes.

Sam had already shown her all the high school, she was really nice and they connected like they had known each other for their whole lives.

— I'll go grab my lunch, do you want something?

— Uhm, no thanks, i'll eat something later.

— Okay! I'll be right back

After that Sam disappeared and the people started to arrive, the whole vibe changed and was replaced with a bunch of loud teens.

Bianca saw Moon and Yasmine sitting at a table close to where she was and decided to go talk to them.
They were like sisters to her but with the entire changing-schools situation, she realized they haven't talked for days.

— What's up, barbie?

Bianca loved calling Yasmine "barbie", she thought it was so funny and suited the girl really well; she approached them and both of the girls instantly started smiling.

— Bitch, you didn't told us you were here already!

Yasmine said to Bianca while Moon was giving the girl a long hug.