Things we couldn't say

Celine's POV°•°

There I saw him. That one guy. That one crush. The one thing that I thought would fade away has been standing ther for that last couple, staring at me. We both started at each other with such intensity; it was as thought no one existed other that us.

His ice blue eyes piercing through my soul like it would be last time I would ever seen him. His dark black hair was sweaty and swaying as he was coming towards us. It felt like the world had stoper. He came closer and Closer and CLOSER and...

"hey... Celine right? Remember me, we went to high school togetherr". He spoke to me as though we've met each other before and talked together in the cafeteria during lunch. After a while he spoke again, "I get it if you don't, just thought I'd come and say hi-".

"who wouldn't remember you, Ares Aragon.". I said sarcastically. He smiled at me. I bet all the money in my bank account right now that Daniella has been staring at me ever since Ares walked towards me with that knowing look of 'I knew you would get laid'.

"Oof! You make me sound important. By the way, what have been upto." I'm still not able to comprehend the fact that he's talking to me like this. I was starting at him like it seen a mongoose and a racoon mix with ballet shoes.

"Oh! I'm sorry. Its just that you've never spoken to me before and all of a sudden you are...and I don't know. BUT I've gone to college at NYU and worked at Afiersé for a while during college and after that I just wanted to travel so I did. I went to Asia, Europe, Africa, the States, parts of Australia a bit." I said it like the awkward person I am.

"Looks like you've had quite a bit of journey there. Umm, what do you say for a drink?" He asked without wasting a minute. We went to a quite place without the paparazzi who had seemed to follow him here and it seems that Daniella and Martin had hit it off; they went through the back door which leads to the nicer part of town.

"Uhh, sure"I said. I mean come on. If you had a chance at your high school crush, you would go for it...right?

"What would you like Cece? You don't mind me giving you a nickname do you?." He casually gave me a nickname. I STILL do not understand why he's talking me after all these years.

'Of Course not, then what would I call you?.' I said trying to sound as casual as him but failing miserably. I was used to men hitting on me when i went to bars in different countries, especially France. Never did I hit on any of them.

"what would you call me, Cece?" He asked back coming closer and closer.  By instinct, I moved back and hit the bar counter behind me. He locked me in and stared at me with his ocean eyes. His hands were on the counter on both sides.

"I've never given anyone a nickname before." I was practically breathless. I didnt know what to do. He was leaning closer and closer and now our faces were inches apart. He was about to kiss me and-

Ringggggg

"Hey mama! Everything okay?" I asked as I moved away from ares, mouthing him a sorry." Okay, just calm down. I'll be there in twenty minutes". My mom was crying about  Cadence and I have no clue on why.

"Is everything okay?" Ares asked, but his expressions were intact and he wouldn't show them. I did not understand why he was like this all of a sudden.

"I dont know but I have to go home. I need to find Daniella." I hurried out of the bar we were in. I did not even realise we were in a private area.

Ares came behind me."you wont find her. She's with Martin at his place. I'll tell him to tell her you're leaving"

"But I came with her. And look, her car is still here."

.....

"Hop on, Cece"

We were now outside. The paparazzi disappeared and now Ares is on his motorcycle asking me to 'hop on'.

"I'm not waiting forever you know."

"Okay... BUT PLEASE GO SLOWLY." I asked desperately.

"I cant make promises, Cece." He said and drove with such speed that I hugged his waist as tight as I could so I wouldn't fall down. We reached home sooner than I imagined.

"Thanks alot Ares. And by the way how did you-" before I could finish my sentence he sped off. But I had bigger problems at hand.

----------------------------♡-------------------------

Plls vote!!