Prologue

"BUT WHYYY?!?!?"

Bonnie in a whining manner asked Gus why he doesn't want to hang out with Bonnie and her friends.

The Pink haired girl and the blonde boy met a few weeks ago at The Ghost Station, they quickly became good friends. But Gus was kinda shy around other people.
Gus: "Because Bonnie, I'm just.. scared. What if they don't like me?"

Bonnie: "Aww Gus don't be silly... I told them a lot about you, they wanna meet you. Jessie is one of the nicest people I've met, Leon and Nita are nice too."

Gus sighed, He didn't wanna go yet. But he didn't wanna make one of his only friends sad.

Gus: "Fine.. I'll... I'll think about it."

Bonnie: "That's not a no Gus.."
Bonnie said with a smile.

Gus: "When is this anyway?"

Bonnie: "Uh.. tonight?"

Gus: "TONIGHT?!? WHA- W- WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME THIS NOW"

Gus said completely shocked, He thought he would've at least had more time to think about it. It was the afternoon, no wonder Bonnie was being so pushy.

Bonnie: "Sorry Gus.. I thought you would've wanted to hang out with us. And I didn't just text you asking if you wanted to come... I'm sorry"

Bonnie said. Looking down at the ground in disappointment, She was always reckless, sometimes to the detriment of her friends and family at times.

Gus felt a little bad, Bonnie planned this, and he felt it'd be wrong to say no if Bonnie came all the way to the Ghost Station to invite him. So he thought for a moment. And answered.

Gus: "It's okay Bonnie.. really. And now that I think about it.. Maybe playing with my Balloons gets boring after a while.. So... I think I'll come-"

Bonnie: "YAY!"
Bonnie yelled, almost immediately changing her mood, bouncing up and down. She then hugged Gus
Bonnie: "You're gonna have fun Gus. Trust me."

Said Bonnie while embracing Gus, she always liked giving hugs to her friends and family. Even if they are recent friends she just met.

Gus: "Yeah.. I hope I will.. Kinda gets lonely with just My Balloons and Mr. Chuck as friends."
Gus said in a bit of sad tone.

Gus was always a bit of a quiet kid, Gus lost his parents one day. He got lost and stayed at The Ghost Station.

He only had Chuck, and his Balloons as friends, Buster, Fang and Maisie did take care of him though. He felt sad and alone.
His parents cared for him right? If they did. Where are they. Why haven't they comed looking for him?

Gus doesn't know. His only assumption is his parents assumed he was really gone.
Maisie once did visit the Starr Park Security Team, RT, Larry and Lawrie.

She asked if there was any records of him at the park and who his parents were.

Apparently, there were no proper records of Gus or his parents. Atleast not anymore.

The database recently was changed, And some files got corrupted.

Starr Park was in recent years rebuilt after a massive disaster. The server was damaged but the database wasn't completely wiped.

Starr Park usually keeps track of it's visitors, mainly adults and kids.

Gus unfortunately had his data wiped and anything about his parents was also wiped. They only have Gus' current entry as "Starr Park Visitor".

With some basic data, Physical appearance, his name, and Parental Guardians assigned to Maisie, Buster and Fang for now.

Buster and Fang asked around the whole town. No one seemed to recognize the blonde kid. Eventually they kinda gave up.

Buster: I'm sorry kid.. we asked almost everywhere. It seems no one recognizes or knows you.

Fang: Yeah.. we asked everyone "Hey, do you know this kid. His name is Gus #####"

And everyone we asked didn't know. We even went to the police about it. They didn't seem to know either.

Gus was quite sad. That his parents are seemingly gone. He has only told Chuck and Bonnie about it.