What the animatronics think about each other

[Glamrock Freddy]

---------

      Freddy: "Well... Roxy is... is a bit self-centered to the point where she almost just doesn't care about everyone else most of the time."

      Freddy: "Monty has anger issues and will break his swear function, allowing him to swear almost 24-7"

      Freddy: "And Chica... well... I'm surprised that she doesn't smell all the time due to eating trash every hour she gets the chance"

      Freddy: "In other words... they need therapy."

[Roxanne Wolf]

------------

      Roxy: "For Monty... Oh, where do I start? "

      Roxy: "That stupid gator trashes everything he gets his nasty green claws onto!"

Monty: "Hey!"

      Roxy: "Chica isn't that bad... sure she eats nasty garbage, but she's pretty. And she's great at playing her instrument in the band."

      Roxy: "And also, the chicken is ✨amazing✨"

      Roxy: "Now... Mr. Fazbear. He's, how do I say this... strange. He acts as if he's always hiding something, and I know how he acts when he hides his crush on me, he's bad at keeping that secret. I could see through walls, and I always feel like there's something in his chest cavity... something alive..."

Freddy: "T-there is not anything alive in there!"

      Roxy: "Yeah yeah, keep telling me that."

[Montgomery Gator]

------------

      Monty: "Roxanne is a stuck-up mother fucker who only cares about 'erself. I bet even Chica can't get her to worry about others."

Freddy: "Monty! Language!"

      Monty: "I regret nothin'."  😎

      Monty: "An' another thing, I ain't a child Mr. Freddy Fazballs! Just because I swear does not mean that you could lecture me about it!"

      Monty: "An' Chica, that stupid chicken nugget, is always eating trash! I mean, I'm surprised that children still like 'er."

[Glamrock Chica]

------------

      Chica: "Freddy is like... the father figure of the group. He's always there if we need him to be, and he's always kind and never acts out on anger unless his anger was... like last time..."

      Chica: "Roxy is beautiful, I can always see that she tends to her appearance 24-7! It's really amazing how she's always gorgeous and outstanding!"

      Chica: "Monty is... angry, all the time. He most definitely needs therapy. Him and Roxy both do."

[Gregory]

------------

      Gregory: "I-I didn't want to be left out... so..."

      Gregory: "Roxy is an inferiority complex. She is way too self-centered and needs therapy."

      Gregory: "Monty has anger and backstabbing issues. He would always just throw everything around, and he even smashed one of the ball launchers right in front of me!"

      Gregory: "Chica just eats and eats to the point of breaking. She also might just one day get scrapped if she just eats garbage 24-7..."

      Gregory: "And Freddy... how the fuck is he the only normal one out of them all!?"

Freddy: "Gregory, language!"

      Gregory: "Sorry!"

      Gregory: "And Glamrock Bonnie... he's nice and very chill about being around me. He doesn't even attack me!"

      Gregory: "Same goes for Glamrock Foxy. He's cool, amazing, and surprisingly nice! I really like his pirate talk as well."

Foxy: "Glad ye like it me hearty!"