16

Fatima pov

Zion pick me up walking us to my room. I don't what came over me but once he said he growing to love me and said we were making love I just flip.

"Mhm Zion" I moan while he kiss my neck. He laid me by down in bed and took off his clothes leaving him in boxer. If I said his dick was big that would be an understatement his shit was huge. Even sucking it had me gagging.

"You played in the car tryna bitch me but I got something for you bring yo sexy ass lip here" Zion said choking me. Man my pussy is aching for him fuck foreplay i need him now.

"Damn mamas you always wet for me" Zion said rubbing my clit through my panties. I kiss his lip while rubbing on his abs.

"Take off your clothes ima get something" Zion said get off me. I nodded my head. He walk out the room I took off my clothes and I just laid in the bed naked.

Zion walked back in with a cup of ice which made me frown my eyebrows. "You'll see why I got em you in good hands ma" Zion said sitting the cup down.

Zion look at my naked body and stared. His gaze made me feel so weak and soft. He got back on top of me a kiss me more.

"You so beautiful your know" Zion said kissing down my body. He got to my pussy and smiled before moving my legs wider.

He gave my lips and long lick before he suck my clit. My hands instantly went down to him. He continued to eat me out having me a moaning mess.

"Fuck Zion ugh" I moan attempting to close my legs. I felt his fingers come inside me and I let out a louder moan. Zion kiss my body coming back up.

"Zion I'm coming" I moaned while my legs twitch. I felt something cold on my nipple which felt good.

"Let it out mamas don't be selfish you know how I like it tell me how I like it" Zion said fingering me with the come get motion.

"A mm-mess ugh FUCK" I moan squirting and coming. My body twitch under him making him smile.

"Glad you know mamas" Zion said taking his fingers out of me. He got his finger and put them deep in my mouth.

"Taste the reason why I'm not leaving you" Zion said taking his fingers out my mouth.

He took his boxer and man that thing was big. "Put your legs where I want em" Zion said playing with my clit. I open my legs wider .

Zion got a cube of ice and to be honest ion know how it's not melted yet but he put it in me.

"Sssss shit" I whine. The ice in me felt weird but I like it. Zion slammed himself inside me.

"Fuck" I said putting putting my hands on his stomach. This happy tail really doing it for me.

"Shi mamas you feel good" Zion said pushing my legs back more. He became to move out his paste was slow but powerful.

"Zion take some out" I moaned turning my face. I ain't that grown to show him my sex face.

"Nah you wanted this mamas let me see that pretty face" Zion said pinching my nipple. Glad I don't have my piecing In.

"ZION" I yelled grabbing the pillow. My legs began to shake and my moans became louder. Till I felt my stomach tighten.

"I'm coming" I said lowly closing my  legs. Everything just felt like deja vu the talking the feeling it felt so familiar.

"Speak up mamas let it out" Zion groan. I felt my walls clench around him and my legs began to shake.

"Fuck" me and him both said together. Zion got out of me and walk to the bathroom to clean me up. Zion came back out with a smile on his face looking at me.

"Boy you ass overly smiling" I said laugh. He put the warm towel on my vag cleaning it. I think that's what it was I needed some dick to say I love you because that just made me fall more.

"I love you" I said moving to go to the bathroom.

"I knew it all you needed was some dick" Zion said happily. I smack my lips and walk into the bathroom and did my business.

"I love you too let's grab some ice cream" Zion said walk in the bathroom. Now this  is the stage I love in a relationship having talks in the bathroom weird to others but not me.

"Ouu yea I'm craving strawberry cheesecake ice cream" I said washing my hands. Zion rolled his eyes and smack his lips  look at me through the mirror.

"That nasty ass shit mint is so much better" Zion said smiling nodding his head.

What's yall fav ice cream? mines strawberry 😛✋🏾

"Boy come on yo ass tweakin, mfs tryna make they breath smell good while eating ice cream" I said smiling. Zion smack his lips and walk out the bathroom with me. I walk out the bathroom and put on my sweatpants and shirt. I look one more time at the bed and see the mess that was made and laugh lightly.

"Stop looking at the bed slut" Zion said slapping my booty. He better stop before we start again. I laugh and walk out my room to see coco asleep on the couch.

"Love our baby" Zion said kissing my cheek. Love when my man affectionate that nonchalant shit for the birds.

"Nahh frl come on before baskin robins close" I said going to the door. We went on the elevator to see Kira stand strong and ugly as hell. Zion smack his lips and rolled his eyes I laugh lowly.

"Mhm the ugly couple of the year" Kira said rolling her eyes. We walk on the elevator and honestly I could care less what she say I just got dick I'm happy asl.

"Tonight I'm going to dance for you" I sung lowly. Zion look down at me and laugh shaking his head.

"Now yall acting like yall can't hear me but I know you miss me Zion" Kira said smiling. Tuh bitch please we got to the ground floor and got off.

"Kira get ready for the video ima send you it's gone break your heart" Zion said rubbing my booty. Ouuuu he bold. I seen Kira face and she was shook and look at me evilly. We got to the car and moment of your life by Brent played making turn it up.

Zion got in the last from opening the door for me. "Not you telling her we going to send her a video you bold bold huh" I said shocking.

"Hell yea she better know who I fuck with" Zion said pulling out the park.

"Unt unt finna make me wet again" I said laughing. Zion laugh and put his hand on my thigh.

Round 2 will be happening after this ice cream break I thought to myself.