"anyone can play baking papa" - Zoey and Night Hunter

The Cyber Realm was a vast and bright realm. Anywhere you turned, there was a new game to play, and it was the perfect place.. for a day off.

"Look. We're gonna be here for a while, so go and do whatever," the Night Hunter said. "I have... some important business to attend to."

The trio of Grimspawn who had begged to join him in this realm of seemingly endless entertainment immediately scurried in different directions, getting lost in the crowds of weary dreamers. A distinct, eerie rattling of chains echoed throughout the hub, as the Night Hunter marched towards the screen which displayed a wide range of games.

"Nimbus Infinite... no... Fatal Konflict.. not that either..."

He scrolled through the list until he saw one which made his eyes gleam with excitement: Baking Papa. Before he could even enter the game, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Night Hunter. What business do you have lurking around here?"

A smaller figure scoffed from behind him. She wore a dark, leather outfit with a cyan cape, and on her belt was a time-bending pocket watch. It was Zoey, the Dream Bandit.

"I have a life outside of being the Nightmare King's second-in-command, kiddo." Hunter retorted.

Zoey hesitated, glancing at the screen in front of the two.

"...Baking Papa? Aren't you a bit.. uh.."

"Anyone can play Baking Papa. What's it to you, anyways?"

The Dream Bandit, noticing that the Night Hunter was getting defensive about it, resisted the urge to taunt him. An air of confusion spread through the line which began to form behind them.

"Well, just move out of the way. People are waiting."

Before he could even move, Zoey shoved the Night Hunter and reluctantly moved her hand towards the same game that she had nearly mocked him for playing.

"I thought you were in your edgy teenager era." He chuckled. "Since when did you play this game?"

"And I thought you said that 'anyone can play Baking Papa', so why can't I do that in peace?"

Zoey rolled her eyes and clicked on the game the two were bickering over, while the Night Hunter did the same. Despite the argument with Zoey causing Hunter to be irritated for a short while, his respect for the kid increased. While they had their differences, Baking Papa was a game of great skill, and he internally commended her for playing it.